[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi, i want to know if there is someone that could get me some
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: hqdefault.jpg (42 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
42 KB, 480x360
hi, i want to know if there is someone that could get me some kind of tips for starcraft. I'm new on this game and i foun it very hard. So if someone could help me, would be nice
>>
cheese your way to Masters
>>
File: 1463223869930.png (10 KB, 220x211) Image search: [Google]
1463223869930.png
10 KB, 220x211
git gud
>>
Play SC2 for MP.

Just make workers workers workers.

If you are queuing 5 units at a time make more production structures.

Don't walk into tanks.

That's it
>>
>>337673383
Play the campaign first. It's the best part of the game.
In multi learn build orders and timing for each race.
>>
At this point the game's been researched so much its like asking
>can I get some tips on how to be good at chess?
You don't. Dedicate several thousand hours of your life practice and studying replays. You still won't be good tho
>>
>>337673572
actually im playing the campaign but its pretty hard to me, i'm not a rts-fan gamer, im trying and i see that the game is preety good, i want to keep playing but i need some tips hahaha
>>
>>337673752
i dont want a way to be one of the best starcraft players, i just want some tips, things that can make me find my way into the game
>>
>>337673781
The AI is very passive. Just make more workers, take more bases, make more production structures, make upgrades, etc...

Once you have a decent sized army you can just stomp.

What are you having trouble with?
>>
File: 1368286359075.png (226 KB, 480x433) Image search: [Google]
1368286359075.png
226 KB, 480x433
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpuv7VPb2rA
>>
>>337673906
im in the terran capaign, in the mission where you are in the space (maybe) and you have to play whit Duke.
I began to do all my bussines, create workes and soldiers but there is alwways a point where the other terran's come all togetter and kill my troops
>>
>>337674019
>not posting RIVARIVARIVA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msSvZPZXwJU
>>
>>337674093
Is it this one?

http://strategywiki.org/wiki/StarCraft/Terran_mission_8:_The_Big_Push
>>
>>337673383
Build pylons. Then after you've done that build more pylons.
>>
Actually it is. Thanks anon, i'll chek it right now
>>
foolproof way to win every standard campaign level

>start building workers
>make enough troops and/or defense to not get rolled by AI attacks
>keep building workers
>build more troops. expand if possible
>you were building workers right retard? move them to expansions
>tech fast and build 2-3 of relevant armory buildings
>build up a huge army and when you feel you hit enough armory upgrades, roll everything over
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.