[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man its not just ps4.... xbone and pc also have no games worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7
File: Disappointed-Dog-Face-04.jpg (27 KB, 625x416) Image search: [Google]
Disappointed-Dog-Face-04.jpg
27 KB, 625x416
Man its not just ps4.... xbone and pc also have no games worth playing. I feel cheated.
Pc has walking simulators and indie games that looks and plays worse then snes games.
Xbone has literally nothing worth mantioning.
Ps4 is at least trying with u4 and bloodborn.

Please prove me wrong here you fags! what games ? where ?
>>
>>337672147
sounds like you're just getting old

games are just bad nowadays. I'm still having fun with DS3 on PC though.
maybe try checking out a vanilla or burning crusade private server for wow
>>
File: image.jpg (140 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140 KB, 960x960
>Nintendo fans genuinely believe this
>>
File: geez_man.jpg (29 KB, 408x295) Image search: [Google]
geez_man.jpg
29 KB, 408x295
My fellow pupper, have you tried the Doom remake on PC yet?
>>
I currently own those games for PS4

Disgaea 5
Bloodborne
Infamous Second Son
Ratched and Clank
Tearaway Unfolded
EDF 4.1
The Witch and the Hundred Knight
Digimon Cyber Sleuth
Gundam Breaker 3
Gravity Rush Remastered
Deception IV
Resogun
Toukiden Kiwami
SFV
MKXL
Senran Kagura Estival Versus

I still haven't bought all the ones I want, for example I got kinda interested in Uncharted so I'll probably check out the collection and Nights of Azure looks okay but I'll wait for a price drop. Also next month is filled with game releases like Atelier Sophie or Odin's Sphere.

I'm actually pretty happy with this gen so far.
>>
Go play all the good games on ps2
New games are shallow and shit
>>
>>337673718
This

Ps4 and vita is the best combination
>>
>>337672147
>Pc has walking simulators and indie games that looks and plays worse then snes games.
Every walking simulator worthy of attention is also on consoles, and besides shitloads of crap it also has shitloads of not-crap.

But in conclusion
>everything is equally bad
>but PS4 is least equally bad, imho desu gzsz M&M

You are lacking in subtlety.
>>
>>337673718
Hey this looks a lot like my collection.
Can't wait for Atelier Sophie senpai.
>>
>>337672147
I'd say PC has the biggest potential, because people can mod old games to new shine. I think it would be really nice if a company just got a dev team specifically to polish up new games that sold really well. Almost no changes to gameplay, just eye candy stuff.

Seriously, why isn't that a thing? I'm reluctant to play old games just because of this issue
>>
>>337674646
Copyright issues mainly, and if they wanted to do it legally they'd need to pay a ton for the licencing
>>
>>337674854
But they release updates, don't they? They also own the rights to the game. Why not write it off as DLC? They'd make shittons of money
>>
File: PS4 2016 First Half.jpg (2 MB, 1378x3000) Image search: [Google]
PS4 2016 First Half.jpg
2 MB, 1378x3000
>>337672147
Sorry you have such narrow tastes and feel that way. You also seem to only care about AAA games (the only two you mention by name are AAA), everything in your mind is kickstarter shit or indie.

Do you not play AA games?

anyway PS4's Q1 and Q2 of 2016 has been amazing, such an explosion of AA games. Multiple new games every single month.

PC had dragon's dogma on january which as fun to revisit, XCOM2 not so much. Grand strategy and strategy games in general are also popping up this year. Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, Warhammer TotalWar, DoW3, and more

Just this last month I got 4 new releases on the PS4 alone.

How can you possibly not be having fun right now? There's so much stuff for everyone
>>
>>337675342
your paycheck is in the mail
>>
File: Anime.jpg (87 KB, 524x702) Image search: [Google]
Anime.jpg
87 KB, 524x702
>>337675395
cool, I'll be able to afford Star Ocean5, GrandKingdom, OdinSphere remake and GG Revelator next month.

If not for your paycheck I would have to skip one of those. Such a cool guy!
>>
File: 1461251911730.jpg (8 KB, 220x276) Image search: [Google]
1461251911730.jpg
8 KB, 220x276
>sony fanboys are still not banned on sight
>>
Modern games are shit
>>
>>337675528
settle down skippy, its 50 cents for posting, and $1 for every person you convince that ps4 has games. your check is only $2.50 - tax
>>
File: NioH.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
NioH.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>337675553
calm your trigger reflex, anon.
No need to be upset
>>
>>337674992
they do that already. it's called a sequel these days.
>>
>>337676459
Not talking about sequel, more of a remake, but 1:1 with the original. Only fuck with textures and character models.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.