[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets get a Rocket League thread going! Is it safe to say this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: rocket-league.jpg (179 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rocket-league.jpg
179 KB, 1280x720
Lets get a Rocket League thread going!

Is it safe to say this is the one game the /v/ can agree on is good?

When is Xbone/PC cross play coming?

Do you guys like Hoops?

Anyone wanna get a /v/ room going?
>>
I thought /v/ liked this game. I guess not...
>>
No one? Alright, one last bump I guess...
>>
Free bump because I love the game.
>>
Good game if you have friends to play it with, otherwise it's a fucking saltmine.
>>
How do I got gud at aerials?
>>
>>337672957
Jump
Use rockets
>>
I play with my buds here and there and we have a blast, we're all bad at the game so it's even better.
>>
>>337670779
I love it and play it every day but there's not an awful lot to talk about. But still

>When is Xbone/PC cross play coming?
No idea, in the next few months I imagine. I think they're waiting on Sony/MS to agree or maybe waiting for cross platform parties.

>Do you guys like Hoops?
Eh it's okay, only played it a few times and went back to normal mode though. I prefer the normal maps.

>>337672957
Watch tutorials on youtube and practice in training and freeplay is the only advice I can give you, it just takes a while of trial and error until you can consistently hit aerials.
>>
>>337670779
My friend always wants to play with me but I never do

Is there mac support yet?
>>
>>337673078
cheers
>>
>>337672957
I rebinded boost to R1 and it's helped so much. Took a while to learn how to not press O to boost though.

Also keep your camera on ballcam when going for aerials. It's hard to get used to but spend some time on training mode and you'll get the hang of it.
>>
>>337673452
Well, my boost is bound to the control key at the moment so that bit might be tricky.

As to the camera, I dunno, I play with ball cam on all the time, maybe except when the ball goes overhead and I can't see where I'm going, but I seem to be doing better at aerials in free cam. What's the benefit of using ball cam for them?
>>
>>337670779
game is okay but after 20 hours is getting a little meh, for 7 bong I guess thats pretty good.
>>
>When is Xbone/PC crossplay coming
probably never. I have it on PS4, and Xbone, and the Xbone version is so shitty. The framerate is godawful and I have no idea why. But in say Wasteland, I've seen it have heavy dips. How do you fuck that up? I also played the PC version on a laptop that's weaker than both a PS4 and XB1, and it ran fine on there.
>>
>>337673707
>playing with a keyboard
You're a braver man than I

As for when to turn ball cam off I usually do it when lining up to get boost, when the ball goes overhead, when I'm going for a wall shot and when dribbling.

I guess for aerials it's a matter of preference. I remember when I had around 40 hours into the game I preferred static cam for aerials, but when I went into training mode with the goal of hitting aerials with ball cam I drastically improved even with just 2 hours practice.
>>
>>337673231
>mac
>>
>>337673452
>R1

People are playing this on controller?
>>
>>337676225
All the top players use a controller
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.