[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm barely 10 hours into this game, but I cant street pass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I'm barely 10 hours into this game, but I cant street pass anyone because I work nights and bringing my 3DS to work means nothing now. How The Fuck do I fix the moon with only 1 villager?!
>>
>>337670698
update your data
>>
>>337670698
>open save menu
>choose 'upate data'
>get 5 villagers
>repeat the above steps every 24 hours
>>
>>337670724
>>337670880
Thanks. Not sure if that was explained and I just skipped it or what, but still, thanks guys.
>>
>>337670932
No problem, mate. I think it gets explained as part of the tutorial tasks but I'm not sure.
>>
>>337670698
Very very slowly.
>>
File: 1456022588976.gif (760 KB, 259x214) Image search: [Google]
1456022588976.gif
760 KB, 259x214
>>337670698
am i the only one who thought yew was a horrible protagonist?
thank god Tiz was back to save the game. Still, they did too much with yew
>>
>>337672767
Both of them are equally bland and generic you mongoloid.
>>
>>337672767
Tiz is fucking ass too. Edea and Ringabel are the only good members of the cast.
>>
>>337673716
i swear to christ that her name was pronounced Eh-dia in Bravely Default, but they keep pronouncing it like Dee-dee-ah without the first D. Its fucking my brain up man
>>
>>337670698
Does this game have a lot of cool end/postgame bosses like the first?
I know the Adventurer is back, but BD also had all the returning 4HoL bosses, the Baals, the Asterisks rush etc.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.