[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: blizz-1330538518.jpg (31 KB, 530x244) Image search: [Google]
blizz-1330538518.jpg
31 KB, 530x244
Apologize
>>
You first.
>>
File: 1456091980606.png (586 KB, 800x712) Image search: [Google]
1456091980606.png
586 KB, 800x712
>>337670218
Why should I?
>>
>>337670218
Sorry for hoping you'll do a decent game instead of a shitty Tf2 ripoff. I should had less hope in you.

But hey, at least the virgins who jerk off to your fem heroes will keep playing the game.And making 30+ threads about how it is the grreatest game of all time and how they'd like to fuck their waifus. Sure they are a great communitty, right? :^)`
>>
>>337670592
You using filter's man? Life is easy as fuck with filters
>>
>>337670218
Only if you apologize for Legacy of the void.
>>
Why? Are they making a new Blackthorne game? If not, fuck off. Battle.net was always shit, WC3 almost entirely killed the RTS genre, Diablo 2 was overrated, and WoW was a casual piece of shit for normies.
>>
>>337670218
If anything, blizzard should apologize for the cock-up that is starcraft 2 and WoW
>>
>>337670592
$0.5 dollars have been deposited to your steam vallet goy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
>>
>>337670218
i´m sorry for ever playing these shit games.
>>
>>337670218
when are the vanilly servers
>>
Apologize for what? That blizzard has been getting away with unacceptable jewish business practices? I can't believe people to this day defend monthly fees. And their latest shitty game, that should be f2p, probably has microtransactions up the ass.

Fuck blizzard, everyone who supports them should kill themselves.
>>
>>337670218
For what?

Overwatch is a cheap tf2 ripoff that sucks

Legion is horrendous

HotS is garbage and I'm bored of Hearthstone
>>
I don't know what's going on.
>>
I'm sorry.
>>
>>337670218
o boy, this is beyond marketing at this point, it's downright military indoctrination.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.