[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So moral of the story is power of friendship? If you befriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
File: Hitoshura.240.1036094.jpg (13 KB, 240x216) Image search: [Google]
Hitoshura.240.1036094.jpg
13 KB, 240x216
So moral of the story is power of friendship? If you befriend every single asshole you meet in your life journey, you will succeed at every obstacle.... even when facing your final judgment with god or devil?

That is so gay. Gayest shit ever.
>>
No, it's to use your friends till they become of no use to you/slow you down and gain better friends.
>>
Moral of the story is to accept other people even if you don't agree with them, otherwise you turn into a edgelord demon or get a bad ending.
>>
will atlus ever top this?
>>
>>337670617
Devil survivor overclocked on the chaos route does the same thing but you get a boss rush with that one. So, I guess they did.
>>
>>337668467
What? You murder all your friends because they become megalomaniacs.
>>
>>337668467
You literally kill your friends because they're dipshits, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>337668467
The moral of the story is to apply buffs and wreck shit with your bare hands.
>>
>>337668467
The moral of the story is to not be a piece of trash chaosfag.
>>
>>337670858
Hell year.
>>
>>337670910
>lucifer is the chillest dude in Nocturne who is totally fine if you flip him off and choose Neutral ending
>TDE is becoming Lucifer's right hand proper (suck it Walter) and killing YHVH
It might be the moral of some story, but not this one
>>
I need to beat Chiaki now.
Maybe I should explore the Labyrinth of Amala before fighting her.
>>
>>337671751
Cut-off point for Labyrinth was before you enter the Tower. The only point of going there now is EXP, maybe buyable demons
>>
>>337671816
Is that so?
What's inside that place?
The woman in black and the old man fighting the little kid and the old woman or some shit like that?
>>
>>337671875
Wow you never even went there?
Basically it's a regular dungeon, it has three bosses, a bunch of buyable demons which are useful for fusions, unlocking other fiend fights and other good stuff. I don't know if they even let you in there now
>>
>>337671964
>Wow you never even went there?
Yeah, I just checked the first dungeon.
I can't talk to old man and the woman in black (who is she?) but I can enter the first dungeon right now.
>>
so who is exactly girl/old lady?
And what were lucifers goals in this game? To have fun?
>>
>>337668467
How did you get the power of friedship out of nocture?
You have to kill all of your friends regardless of what you've chosen.
>>
>>337672113
It's pretty much a bonus dungeon they added in the updated release of the game, which is the only version that the US got. So a lot of extra content, but I wouldn't worry about it much on your first play through.
>>
>>337672217
Didn't you read the OP? Lucifer is trying to teach the Dick Fiend the power of friendship.
>>
>>337668467
I thought the moral of the story was that all your friends are hypocritical assholes and that you can solve all your problems by punching them. Oh and being shirtless with sick tattoos gives you amazing power
>>
>>337672954
>but I wouldn't worry about it much on your first play through
Is there a NG+ or something like that?
I don't think I will play it a second time if there's nothing like that.
I just wanna create the world that Yoko wanted and move to another MegaTen game.
>>
>>337668467
But you kill all of your friends in Nocturne.
>>
>>337673131
I think so, but I can't remember. But if you're not interested in a second play through then just don't worry about it to much since you've already locked yourself out of completing it.
>>
>>337673439
Okay.
Ah, another thing: should I also get all magatama?
>>
>>337670910
>le dumb "let's follow YHVH even though even the Great Will itself opposes him" face

Stupid Lawfag nigger.
>>
>>337673787
I thought YHVH IS the Great Will?
>>
>>337673620
Not that guy, but check your game version.

EU version has a seemingly unfixable glitch that freezes the game after beating the final boss.

Also getting all Magatama only gets you the best Magatama available, so it's kind of debatable.
>>
>>337673620
Yes. Masakado is great for endgame.
Prepare for block pushing puzzles though
>>
File: 14366072539538.png (196 KB, 915x1403) Image search: [Google]
14366072539538.png
196 KB, 915x1403
>>337673908
>EU version has a seemingly unfixable glitch that freezes the game after beating the final boss.
Please tell me that this is a joke.
I'm playing the PAL version that I bought on the PS3 store.
>>
>>337674072
Unfortunately I came across the same issue earlier today when I finally beat the final boss after 60ish hours of playtime, I just wanted to save you from the pain anon. Any not European versions apparently work though.

It was perfectly fine up until that point though, if you don't mind being unable to fight the True final boss or actually seeing any endings

Do you have a source for that image anon?.
>>
File: 14271066632156.png (85 KB, 285x420) Image search: [Google]
14271066632156.png
85 KB, 285x420
>>337674313
>Unfortunately I came across the same issue earlier today when I finally beat the final boss after 60ish hours of playtime, I just wanted to save you from the pain anon. Any not European versions apparently work though.

>It was perfectly fine up until that point though, if you don't mind being unable to fight the True final boss or actually seeing any endings
I'm dying man, I'm fucking dying over here.
I'm still gona try to beat the game but I have other MegaTen games ready to be played if shit were to happen.

>Do you have a source for that image anon?.
Dainana Joshikai Houkou
>>
>>337674641
It's not like it impacts anything that badly, you can still play fine until the final battle and then you can just watch the rest on YouTube. Although I am pissed off that all my preparation for the special ending was completely useless.

It's still a great game and definitely worth playing, even if you technically can't finish it. Other anons were saying you can copy your save and emulate the endings on PC if that's an option for you though.

>Dainana Joshikai Houkou
Thank you.
>>
>>337674072
Apparently you can reduce the chance of it happening by playing in 60hz mode and avoiding using certain attacks during some boss fights.
>>
>>337675057
>you can still play fine until the final battle and then you can just watch the rest on YouTube
I think I will do this.
But I'm kinda glad that I've learned about this fuckery now and not during the final fight.
I think that I will play Digital Devil Saga 1-2 after SMT3 and Persona 4 this summer.
>>337675285
>Apparently you can reduce the chance of it happening by playing in 60hz mode
Oh okay, I always play in 60hz.
>and avoiding using certain attacks during some boss fights.
Man, this is going to be tough.
>>
>>337670617
I liked DDS1+2 slightly more. It's probably the soundtrack and having much less annoying dungeons.
>>
>>337675479
-dyne spells
>>
File: 1.jpg (12 KB, 241x314) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
12 KB, 241x314
>>337673881
Get a load of this guy.
>>
>>337673881
Yahweh is kind of schizophrenic in the Bible. He talks to himself, repeatedly changes his allegedly omniscient mind, creates Satan and then pretends he has nothing to do with it (despite being omnipotent), has serious memory problems and so on. He's rather senile.

>>337673908
>>337675479
I finished Lucifer's Call (the EU version) several times with no problems whatsoever. For what it's worth, I played in 60 Hz mode.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.