[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is going to crash so hard.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Homefront-The-revolution-beta.jpg (296 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Homefront-The-revolution-beta.jpg
296 KB, 1280x720
This is going to crash so hard.
>>
That's fine, I'm still gonna have to have fun with it
>>
It's like Deep Silver doesn't understand its own market.
>>
Completely forgot this was even coming out desu
>>
>>337667795
what market?
>>
>>337667957
exactly
>>
It's at least good for the developers. They successfully convinced and inexperienced publisher to give them tons of cash to make a game nobody will ever buy.

Have you seen the viral marketing campaign for this shit!?
>>
I think I am still going to get it.
>>
Jesus, back when CryTek was still developing this game it really showed promise. The latest trailer is a mess; bad animations, constant framedrops, hell, it doesn't even look like it's running on the CryEngine anymore. Shame, I was actually looking forward to it.
>>
>>337667559
it looks like an early 360 game.
>>
Why did Homefront even get a sequel? Shit hasn't sold at all and even when it was 2 bucks on key sites REGULARLY I dismissed it and didn't buy. What a tremendous amount of wasted money and manpower this sequel did burn, hilarious. won't even make 10% of the cost back in sales, screencap this
>>
>>337670661
its not even a sequel , its a remake of the story of the first one but focused only on the liberate the town part
>>
>>337667559
Why did they not distance themselves from the terrible homefront franchise? No one is going to associate the name homefront with anything positive, they should have just made this a new IP.
>>
And rightfully so, I don't think most people yet realize how bad of shape it's really in. I'm talking 4 or 5/10 reviews. It's a mess.
>>
Thats right piratecuckies Homefront is using denovo so you might as well start your 'i-i didn't want it anyway' chanting early.
>>
>>337671198
nice source fag
>>
test
>>
File: 1146697918069.jpg (43 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1146697918069.jpg
43 KB, 640x480
>>337667559
I accidentally watched a trailer for this and even the trailer looked janky. When you can't make your trailer look good, you're in trouble.
Also, didn't the first game bomb hard enough to bankrupt the developer, but Crytek of all people swooped in and just threw money at the franchise to force this sequel? Horrible omen there too.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.