[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tr WILL defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
>tr WILL defend this
>>
Defend what? A dead game?
>>
>>337667698
I sat in queue for 30 minutes tonight before being able to play because every continent on the server was full.

It's pretty far from dead
>>
TR is objectively the most underpowered faction. We have the worst MBT, ESF, MAX and vehicle weapons. The only thing we have over everyone else are sniper rifles.
>>
Game?
>>
Is it just me or is all the platoon leaders with TR just a bunch of incompetent fucks who don't know how to coordinate with each other. Swear we have been under populated by 20% for every battle I have been in.
>>
>>337669180
>joining pub platoons
>>
>>337667879
Thats because the new queue system was deployed. Factions cant overpop each other anymore.

The lowest pop faction decideds how many other faction players are allowed on the continent.

For example 100tr, 200nc and 300 spandex want to zerg hosin.

Result: 100tr , ~100nc and ~100spandex are let in, the rest (nc and vanu) are sitting in queue.
>>
>>337667456
That looks stupid as fuck. First of all, the big turret on that tank can not turn due to the shit being in it's way. Second the turret is placed on the side and the force of recoil will probably make the tank move sideways a bit. The biggest gun(turret) should be in the middle where that minigun is so the force of recoil after firing will note sway the tank.

Whoever designed this tank is a retard.
>>
>>337669371
I can even begin to imagine enough people in a group to get their shit together enough to make a fill a full platoon. Also is using a shotgun even worth it in CQC?
>>
>>337669643
Cant even*
>>
Is miller NC still any good and capable of fighting 2 overpopped enemies back at once
>>
>>337667879
Idk what server you play on but on Connery, 2 continents are always locked while 1 is full and the other is a ghost town. If you look at the steam stats the average players come out to 2,493.5 which is pretty dead for a game that advertised 3k player servers.
>>
File: 1417764049364.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1417764049364.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>
>>337667456
>play planetside 2 after months of not touching it
>still boring

Is this game ever going to improve?
>>
>>337668524
>Inf shitter detected
Our MBT is fucking great, I'll take lockdown over sideways movement any day of the week. Our maxes aren't bad, it's just that NC maxes are out of this world. I do agree about ESFs, but ESFs are trash that contribute nothing to the battle anyways.
>>
>>337669643
Shotguns are absolutely goddamn worth it. I've found that 90% of engagements occur in close quarters, and if the enemy is too far away you just have to use appropriate cover and close the distance. The 11 pellet pump action is by far my favorite weapon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.