[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HITMAN: WHAT ARE REWARDS? EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3
File: Hitman-feat.jpg (403 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
Hitman-feat.jpg
403 KB, 3840x2160
Anyone playing this? How'd you go with the elusive target?
>>
I expected elusive targets to be more of a rare occassion, instead it seems like they're going to be easy, numerous and probably rotated once in a while.

I still want muh suits, though.
>>
File: Dog.jpg (37 KB, 360x479) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
37 KB, 360x479
>Haven't played since Paris release
>Would probably just fuck up the elusive target since I don't even remember the controls anymore
What suit do you get for the first one anyway? Still salty I missed that white bloodmoney preorder suit.
>>
>>337667012
You get Absolution suit for five targets, BM suit for ten targets and versions with gloves for challenges that are unspecified as of now.

It's actually VERY easy to kill him, just start as an AV guy, go left, knock out two people, wait and shoot the target.
>>
>>337666928
I wouldn't mind if they rotate them. Mainly because if you fuck it up the first time, you miss out on a challenge for good, and thus can't 100% it.

That one did seem a little too easy, though. They should be more difficult, but give a reward for each kill rather than every 5.
>>
>tfw fucked up the first one

Yes I'm considering suicide
>>
>>337667267
I started in the attic and spent a while searching the top floor because I thought that was equivalent to "the upper floor". Is that actually a term people use to refer to the floor above the ground floor? I hate it
>>
It was ez af. Knocked the bodyguard out with a crowbar and shot the target in the head. Took my like 3 minutes, including earsing the tapes.
>>
>>337667756
>erasing the tapes
Sure hope you did get the SA bonus.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pP5OIof9PDk
>>
>>337667473
I hope you didn't blow yourself up with a rubber duck

>>337667756
Did you get the silent assassin challenge with that method?
>>
>>337667850
>Did you get the silent assassin challenge with that method?
I was hoping I would but no, because the target noticed me when I threw the crowbar at the bodyguard. Noticed me for a whole second or so, but it still counted.
I think I'd have gotten it if I waited for the target to start leaving the room and knock out the bodyguard while Sergei has his back to us. Then quickly kill Larin before he manages to leave the room.
>>
Anybody else fuck up their kills? Almost did with mine; still don't know how I managed to complete the mission.
>>
File: american-psycho.jpg (32 KB, 447x450) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho.jpg
32 KB, 447x450
>>337669692
I almost fucked up mine too.

>Choke the bodyguard just as Larin was exiting the room
>Doors got open
>Shoot him in the head
>OH SHIT OH SHIT OH SHIT
>There were no guards nearby at the time
>Manage to drag the body back and close the door
>Got SA

That was pretty intense.
>>
Got caught for trespassing and failed
>>
It's good to remember that you can restart the mission if you fuck up. I thought you would have literally one chance, no restarts no nothing.
>>
>>337669692
I almost messed up too:
>choked out the staff member and the bodyguard
>followed Larin as he moved from the fireplace
>he turned around and saw the guard's rifle lying on the floor and went over to investigate
>managed to find a letter opener on the nearby table and hit him with it before he could find the body

I earned that SA rating.
>>
A guard saw me handling a body
Gunfight ensued
I won but 6 people died

Got a 0, but at least I beat it. Fucking AI sees you carrying bodies from 50 meters away, I swear
>>
All settings by default should of been set to off to make it way harder

Just waited for him in room no idea where he hangs at start though

If I wasn't browsing a ps4 fan site I wouldn't of known there should be an app or someone to let you know when's there's elusive targets
I assume Probably was pleased try of warning on twitter but I don't use social sites and cbf checking the hitman site everyday of the week
>>
Silent assassin, EZ PZ
I think I'll try to go suit only or something on the next one. I was nervous. I thought it would be difficult but I basically just walked up and strangled him.
>>
>>337671223
Judging from the leaked briefings, the next few elusives will have special conditions you'll have to meet in order to make them harder.

Larin was just a warm-up. I'm expecting the others to follow a natural difficulty curve.
>>
>>337671576
What were the leaked briefings?
>>
>>337671073
>should of been
>would of known
Are you retarded? Did you read what you wrote? How does it make sense to you?
>>
>>337671073
>All settings by default should of been set to off to make it way harder
Then turn them off, dummy.
>>
Yo has this game been cracked yet senpai? My 760 died recently and Im down to a 460, id like to see if it would run on it before spending money on the game.
>>
>>337673875
It's got Steamworks, always online and a meme DRM on top. Doubt it'll be cracked any time soon.
>>
>>337672652
He's American, he doesn't know better.
>>
I fucking choked

I fucked up (and foreverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

Ree
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.