[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me ONE reason to own a PS2 in 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: pstam_twnhouse_senior2.jpg (107 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
pstam_twnhouse_senior2.jpg
107 KB, 500x334
Every game worth playing was either remastered or you can find a superior version on Xbox/Gamecube
>>
I guess I shouldn't play it anymore now that someone on /v/ said so.
>>
Its cheap, and its for the nostalgia factor. Other than that, there might be obscure games that haven't been ported or remastered.
>>
Whats wrong with having a game system someone privately enjoys bitch
>>
>>337663037
this photo makes me depressed.

It's the most NEET photo I've ever seen.
The goddamn house and lighting

they look so Neet
>>
>>337663037
cheap
easy to mod
because you're a fag
>>
>>337663037
Why are they not sitting on the couch?
>>
>>337663134
fuck off normalfag, real neet has a room full of unsorted trash
>>
>>337663190
Xbox is also cheap, HD remasters are cheap and you can play most of them on the pirated 360

I think it's safe to say: PS2 is irrelevant and will go down in history as a DVD player.

>>337663134
Why hipsters are always trying to appear normal on 4chan?
>>
>>337663134
>clean house
>clean people
>wearing clean cloths
>unclusterfucked wires
>not fat
>shaved faces

are you just literally a retarded? do you actually have autism and dont understand humans or human situations?
>>
Ps2 has no game
>>
>>337663037
There are plenty of niche not remastered exclusives you fucking moron
>>
>>337663037
What if I want to play mr mosquito? Or grafitti kingdom?
>>
>>337663317
>I think it's safe to say: PS2 is irrelevant and will go down in history as a DVD player.
Except 99% of turbonerds under heaven rate it as one of the best consoles ever for its time. You can't just retroactively change that you dumb melon head.
>>
If only the Silent Hill HD Collection was done right. Fuck, I hate Konami.
>>
>>337663037
because i already own it and most the games. ps2 and snes were the best consoles ever
>>
>>337663037
There are literally too many worthwhile PS2 games to list in a post. Someone's going to try though.
>>
It's no longer worth owning because 99% of it's library emulates just fine in HD+AA, and what doesn't got remastered.
>>
>>337663037
dot hack games
>>
I tried to relive some ps2 fun times but feel like I was missing a big part of the experience without a crt. been browsing CL for free trinitrons
>>
>>337663037
because the ps2 had bunch of games, and a majority of it's exclusives will never get remastered or ported.

Plus you can softmod them very easily and play ps1/ps2 backups.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.