[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think they'll remove this on Steam when the remake
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: file.png (121 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
file.png
121 KB, 460x215
Do you think they'll remove this on Steam when the remake comes out? I've been seeing that happen with games like Metro/Sleeping Dogs/etc.

What's the MP population like these days?
>>
Stupid underage cuckold
>>
Stupid underage cuckold
>>
Stupid underage cuckold
>>
JUST
>>
Stupid underage cuckold
>>
you stupid braindead nigger

sm.h tb.h fa.m
>>
>>337663043
>>337663181
>>337663246
>>337663341
epic samefag loser
>>
>>337663470
Stupid underage cuckold
>>
whaty the ifck iis the threwad
>>
>>337663470
Stop replying to your own posts.
>>
Why is everyone bullying me so hard?
>>
>>337663653
Suck my cock pussy boi
>>
>>337663757
That's a really mean thing to say.
>>
>>337663757
WOW
>>
Stupid underage cuckold
>>
>>337663653
It's Australian hours
>>
I want to die as a 20 year old in 2016
>>
fuccbouchi
>>
>>337667378
I want my ex to send me videos of her fucking someone else
>>
>>337667378
Do you mean you want to die as a 20 year old as in you wish you were 20 and that you would die or that you are 20 and because of being 20 in 2016 you want to die?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.