[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's honestly not that bad.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: 1231423563455648.jpg (475 KB, 1060x1500) Image search: [Google]
1231423563455648.jpg
475 KB, 1060x1500
It's honestly not that bad.
>>
>>337661145
If you are mythic raider yes, other than that, not really worth your time anymore.
>>
it's honestly dog shit
>>
sure if you like paying $15 bucks for a digital version of having nothing to do.

>'Hey everyone we here at blizzard understand your complaints about there being just too gosh darn many things to do in wow. Well now you can make your followers do quests for you!!'
>'That's right you can pay us to literally play the game for you.
>>
does anyone even still play this shit anymore? like what could you even possibly be DOING after 14 months (i think) of no updates?
>>
File: 1419479241242.jpg (314 KB, 1054x1040) Image search: [Google]
1419479241242.jpg
314 KB, 1054x1040
Blizzard is literally giving it away for free + 7 days and a 90 boost.

Blizzard.

A subsidiary of Activision.

The Jewish Capital of the industry.

For Free.

You can't even troll with that. It's scientifically proven to be shit.
>>
i miss this game so bad, like damn, how do u even fuck a game up this bad? i don't think i could make it this shitty if i TRIED
>>
>>337664465
>how do u even fuck a game up this bad?
You fire all the people that made it and hire morons that say they can do it for a quarter the money.
>>
>>337661145
Why does he have nipple piercings?
>>
File: 1402942707106.gif (961 KB, 245x250) Image search: [Google]
1402942707106.gif
961 KB, 245x250
>>337661145
I just did 90-100+Draenor Loremaster after getting the 7day/Expac promo in my email.
It was honestly a lot better than I expected. Spires of Arak was GOAT.

After doing all that though, it seemed that all that was left to do was AFK in my garrison while queued for dungeons/raids. How did they manage to fuck up so bad? They had a pretty good thing going for awhile.
>>
>>337663936
But there's loads of shit to do.

No way you've done all the old content. No fucking way you have every single achievement.
>>
>>337665106
kill yourself
>>
>>337665158
The fuck?

What did I say to trigger you that bad?
>>
>>337665008
>it seemed that all that was left to do was AFK in my garrison while queued for dungeons/raids

So like all the other expansions if you're only interested in gear?
>>
>>337665008
Spires is the only good thing about WoD, because it had almost nothing to do with it.
>>
>>337665276
Different guy, but you don't come here often do you? Kill yourself is a common thing to say lol you don't even need to be triggered to say it

But what you did say a load of bullshit. Old content shouldn't count as content for a new game.

>>337665403
No because you can also do profs, quests, pvp, AH and shitton of other stuff simply in your garrison that you obv. couldn't do in previous expacs
>>
File: That Bait Post.jpg (118 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
That Bait Post.jpg
118 KB, 720x960
>>337661145
>>
>>337665403
Not really, the other expansions gave you reasons to get out to all the different zones through daily quests. The only incentive I really found was the garrison apexis mission and treasures/rare spawns. Maybe I'm just retarded though.

>>337665484
Pretty much. Hardly any orcs, just cool bird dudes.
Shadows gather.
>>
>>337665724
>Not really, the other expansions gave you reasons to get out to all the different zones through daily quests.

Tanaan has dalies you know.
>>
What do I have to do to get WoD for free? I haven't gotten an email with the offer or anything.
>>
>>337665662
Not even bait through.

I honestly don't get a lot of the complaints people have. It's either 'there's nothing to do' when there is actually a fuck ton of shit to do. For example how many of you have completed the archeology achievements? And then there's the classic 'no reason to leave the garrison' when following that guys logic you had no reason to ever leave the capital city in every single other expansion.
>>
>>337665798
I think you get if it you haven't played for like 3+ years.
>>
>>337665773
Guess it was just me being retarded then. I didn't really do anything there because I needed a shipyard, which needs a level 3 garrison. I ended up just using the remaining free time to solo old raids.
>>
>>337664151
Except they've literally done this for every expac since cata. It's standard fare to roll the previous expac into the base game at this point.
>>
>>337666062
they did that since cata because cata is around when the game started failing.
>>
>>337665878
I stopped playing the game when it became a chore.Doing repetitive bullshit for achievements that no one cares about.The game is fucked! and the expansion will be the same.
>>
>>337666174
But the game was always a chore.
>>
I got a free seven day thing, and WoD is really bad, or at least the opening stuff up to unlocking the garrison (which is when i stopped) was really bad. Phasing really was the worst thing to happen to WoW.
>>
>>337666097
Do you really expect them to keep each expansion and individual upgrade where every new player would have to buy all of them to get to current content?

It's just logical, regardless of the games population.
>>
>>337665276
Old content is nerfed into the ground and made pointless by the fundamental changes to the gameplay.
>>
>>337661145
That should be the official tag line for wow. I want to see a commercial come on tv that says:

"World of Warcraft: It's honestly not that bad."
>>
>>337666459
they are literally giving the current game away for FREE

that is not even the same thing as a "bundle" or whatever. they are GIVING THIS GAME AWAY and people STILL WON'T PLAY IT because it's so bad.
>>
>>337666289
But the tasks were fun then, now its just recycled garbage with no outcome.
>>
>>337665106
Achievements are an unintersting method of motivation. The gameplay is fun and deep? Neat. That becomes obvious if the zones are full, the AH is thriving, characters are needed for their professions and their role in progression. If these are non-existent, what is there to be discussing?
>>
>>337665798
Support chat.
>>
>>337661145
Yes it is. This is coming from someone who stayed sub throughout all of Cataclysm and the end of Mists.
>>
>One patch
It's worse than bad.
>>
>>337666594
And they did that for MoP and Cata at around the exact same time.
>>
Highmaul - very meh
Blackrock Foundry - pretty good
Hellfire Citadel - average

Not as good as MoP, but better than Catacylsm
development cycle was way too long, two raid tiers is pretty terrible, and the amount of time between the release of hellfire citadel and new content is/was completely unacceptable.

If you set aside the issues with development speed, it was average/below average for an expansion but Blackrock Foundry was pretty entertaining.
>>
>>337661145
>it's only half-solid shit, it's not really diarrhea
>>
It's not but people will still shit on it with the garrison related bullshit critique even though you never have to use your garrison for anything except for the legendary quest where you can use shitty ships and still win.

The raids were fine. The dungeons were fine. The zones were fine. The true problem was it only had 1 major content patch which players have been on for almost a year now.
>>
>>337661145
It's honestly not that good, either. I expected more, and we, as customers, deserved more. I don't like it when Blizzard partially aborts expansions, I didn't like it when they did it to Cata, and I don't like that they did it again to WoD. I don't like it when every plot point fizzles and major characters never show up again. I don't like it when entire chunks of zones might as well not exist because they never bothered finishing what was supposed to happen there.

As a progression raider, WoD has been alright, but as a guy who just likes to play WoW, this expansion left a lot to be desired. Legion looks good so far, but so did WoD. I'd love to be able to say something like "they better not screw it up", but it's not like I'll stop playing, I'll play as long as my guild keeps raiding. It's just that I hope they don't screw it up, I hope they don't hit any more stupid snags that makes them drop everything and focus on the next expansion instead.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.