[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Twilight Princess the Dark Souls II of the Zelda series?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Is Twilight Princess the Dark Souls II of the Zelda series?
>>
no but's edgy shit
>>
i was just thinking this before actually
>>
>>337655650
No, TP was mostly a rehash, Dark Souls II tried to do it's own thing and people just didn't like it.

There really isn't a Dark Souls II of the Zelda series, Zelda II might be the closest comparison.
>>
>>337657225
Twilight princess is definitely the best comparison in terms of graphics/game feel
>>
>>337655650
Didn't play DaSII but TP is a good game on it's own. It's also one the best sellers in the franchise, which is pretty uncanny for a game this much hated by fans.
>>
>8.8
>>
>>337657460
I agree with that in general, although DSII in general is actually a lot less dark than DS atmospherically. Most of DSII is actually much more tame and serene when compared to DS, it even went down to a T rating from the M that DS had.
>>
>>337657808
I imagine alot of that comes from it launching with the Wii
>>
>>337655650
>Dark Souls
>only way to lose is to stop touching the controller
>>
>>337657460
I can actually agree with that. As OoT, the game it was trying to succeed, had much more weight to combat and movement and required more intentional actions. All this being quite similar to arguments made in defense of Dark Souls 1 and against Dark Souls 2.
>>
>>337655650
Sure.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.