[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you realized that video games are a bad hobby?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 5
File: Choice.jpg (79 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Choice.jpg
79 KB, 1280x720
Have you realized that video games are a bad hobby?
>>
>>337650463
Yes. I've played games several hours a day for years. Calling myself stunted would be an understatement.
>>
>>337650841
Do you have some other interests you can start spending time on?
>>
i don't really have any good hobbies then
>>
Why are video games a bad hobby?
>inb4 because I said so
>inb4 because it's not OTHER hobby!
>>
yes

That's why I don't play them, I just come on /v/ to shitpost about them
>>
No, but I have realized that browsing /v/ is a bad hobby and that I should probably just go back to playing video games.
>>
>>337650463

COMPETITIVE games are a great hobby
(And maybe some with a good story which are VERY rare)

Casual games are a waste of time.
>>
>>337651393
You're saving lives.
>>337651467
I would also put video games above 4chan. But both are shitty.
>>
>>337650463
Hobbies are typically something you do to kill time or have fun.
>>
Of course, but I don't give a shit and video games are fun so I still play
>>
>>337650463
oh my, is it really 4:30 already? I'm late for a back, sack, and crack
>>
>>337651723
I watched my parents play this game, and they didn't know what that meant either.
>>
Some heavily atmospheric games are great tranquilizers for /r9k/. It becomes more than just fun.
>>
>>337650463
They're one of the best. Nothing else on earth can provide such a comprehensive illusion of stuff that you wished existed. It can't compete with stuff like, the most stimulating sports and sex, being a limited illusion and all, but a videogame can put so many slivers of feeling into you that, at best, you've got a handful of sublime and unique feeling from one level to the next.

At the same time, I am pretty certain that a HUGE swath of gamers are actually unable to immerse themselves in their beloved games out of sheer feebleness. For them, games become kind of like a pulp to be digested by their low level mental fuckery, and are basically unable to soak up the game at face-value without idiotic ideas in attendance (esports, achievements, lets play, any social field that shoves the game aside). For them, games are indeed a bad hobby.
>>
>>337652160

Wait a minute... Aren't esports a synonym for competition?
I think a challenging multiplayer invoking thought is one of rare things in games that improve a person.
>>
>>337651504
All games are more or less little artistic dreamworlds of competition. Just because a game doesn't invoke some secondary competitive field (a scoreboard) that doesn't mean the game lacks meaning, or doesn't demand excellence of the players.
>>
>>337652451

I said it a second ago, but games are already competitive... only as far as they provide you an illusion of some glorious, godlike competition that creates the most aesthetic, energizing sights, sounds and sensations a game can muster.

The "game competition" that took place many years ago at our 12 year old friend's house puts different things into exchange, and is ultimately just a scoreboard to pass around with friends. The esports stuff doesn't prioritize the sublime videogame-y illusion of competing forces (which is just life itself). In fact, esports players turn down the graphics if it gives them an edge.
>>
>>337652669
>>337653025

Trust me, these days games have no challenge at all.
Players are treated like little retards and are praised as "perfect" when they achieve sub-average goals.

Unlike the old times when you actually had to give effort to even be capable of passing the level and develop immersion into virtual reality through that effort.
>>
>>337651909
it's a popular type of message for businessmen

back - your back
sack - your groin area
crack - your ass crack

It also implies a happy ending too
>>
>>337650463
Why is it bad? Because it's actually fun playing games?
>>
>>337653664

>blanket statement
>>
>>337650463
No, it's not a hobby to begin with.
>>
>>337654769
nu'uh

it's a medium with boundless potential
>>
>>337650463
all of a sudden /v/ is being overtaken (even more) with bad shitpost threads and you can fucking FEEL the australian shitposting skills now that they've woken up
>>
>>337650463
If you consider video games a hobby then yes
>>
>>337651240
Because they offer literally no return on investment.
>>
>>337650463
Yes.

I have been contemplating getting rid of my massive collection when I move in a couple weeks. Like, dump it all at Goodwill or some shit. I'm 29, and I've been collecting and playing them for my whole life.

They have not enriched me in the slightest. They have stunted my personal development. For the most part today, few can hold my interest.

Every dollar and every moment I spend on them now feels like a waste. I want to break this habit and give myself the opportunity to be more.

In a related note, I have been contemplating leaving 4chan as well.
>>
>>337652451
E-""""""""""sports"""""""""" are a synonym for glorifying manchildren
>>
>>337655936

Checked ~
>>
File: 1446349838518.png (744 KB, 1320x1656) Image search: [Google]
1446349838518.png
744 KB, 1320x1656
>>337650463
>>
>>337656043

meant to reply to >>337655865
>>
>>337650463
Kind of, as long as it isn't your only hobby and you have at least another hobby that's productive in some way. Playing games with others is fine though as long as people socialize to build bonds. It depends. I don't play as often as I used to, but I ave other hobbies which could be considered worse by this argument.
>>
>>337650463
It is now, that's for damn sure. That's why I'm slowly stopping, and starting to go outside more. Where I'll get shot, harassed by cops, or taken off my wonderful welfare and reduced to a brainless normie working a dead end job to provide for a cuntwife and procreate meanlessly.

WHY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?!
>>
>>337655954
>In a related note, I have been contemplating leaving 4chan as well.

I feel similar at times. I'll say this in regards to this site in general. If it were gone, I probably get more done in other areas of my life.
>>
>>337655936

This is the truest answer.

Playing games for hours a day every day is the same as posting on 4chan or beating off all day: instant gratification. All you do is kill time and benefit no type of skill set.

I used to play for hours on end for almost a decade. I finally got bored of games and will only occasionally play something a couple of times a week. It's a change for the better IMO.
>>
>>337650463

no

incredibly asinine to place hobbies, how someone chooses to spend *their own* limited free time, on some kind of spectrum of "bad" or "good"

who are you to question or judge them
>>
Yeah, in fact, I'm selling mine today and leaving /v/ forever. Thanks for enlightening me, anon
>>
>>337656518
Sounds like you only play casual shit. Try playing challenging games for a change.
Games can train your reflexes, hand-eye coordination, endurance, willpower, staying focused, etc
>>
>>337655936
Why is entertainment not a return?
>>
>>337656557
I want you to judge it yourself and tell me why. I only said that in the OP to get a reaction.

If I had to say what makes a good or bad hobby. I would say if it's a consumption hobby, or a production hobby. Drugs, video games, movies... are all fine every once in a while, but done all day, everyday, aren't mentally healthy hobbies. It's lazy consumption.

There's greyish areas, like painting models. But I think production/consumption are pretty good generalizing terms.
>>
>>337656984
So if a chess professional plays chess the whole time, you mean he is not living a healthy life? That's bullshit. Just do what you want to do, as long as you are not hurting someone.
>>
>>337656984
>comparing drugs to video games and movies
Forgive me for being so brash but I think that doing meth and actually causing yourself harm is not on the same level as just playing a game or watching a movie.
>>
>>337657159
ehhh, it's kinda a grey area.

it's like saying esports like league of legends are good with the same logic.

>>337657258
wasn't thinking of meth. was thinking more weed and alcohol.
>>
File: 1384050750929.jpg (30 KB, 555x555) Image search: [Google]
1384050750929.jpg
30 KB, 555x555
>try to get into some other hobbies
>realize they're all way more expensive than vidya
>now I'm in debt
>>
>>337657459
a music instrument costs the same as an xbox

what did you buy lol?
>>
>>337657359
>ehhh, it's kinda a grey area.
Why is it a grey a area? You are not harming yourself, nor anyone else when playing a game. Just because you are not physically active or whatever, doesn't mean it's bad.
>>
>>337657359
>was thinking more weed and alcohol.
Don't know much about weed in terms of harmful effects but there's such a thing as alcoholism so I'm still going to say they're not on the same level.
>>
>>337656984

australian tier shitposting OP, no way youre this braindead
>>
-it entertains me
-it's not causing harm to me or anyone else
Seems alright to me.
>but you're not producing anything of value
So what? You're not doing that either while posting on /v/ and trying to convince people that vidya is a bad hobby but here you are anyway.
>>
>>337657524
>playing an instrument
Literally junkie
>>
>>337657628
i want to hear other peoples opinions.
but I forgot on 4chan, you just shit on everyone else without saying an alternative to feel smart.

btw that's what drug addicts say
>>
>>337657723
Using your logic playing an instrument would also be a bad hobby. Only difference to playing video games is just that with playing n instrument you have a tiny 1% chance to make some money with it.
>>
>>337657723
What kind of replies did you expect when you ask a question like "Have you realized that video games are a bad hobby" to people who play video games?

Do you have Aspergers?
>>
>>337650463
It's not my hobby. It's a form of entertainment.
>>
>>337657873
You produce music you dense retard. Music is an expressive art that betters the world and expresses one's feelings.

Video games are just a time sink with nothing productive to show for it.
>>
I don't think it's a particularly good hobby, but you'd have to be pretty stupid to ask a question like that as if it's some sort of issue.
>>
>>337658046
>Video games are just a time sink with nothing productive to show for it.
There are people who make money from video game tournaments and shit. Is acquiring currency not productive?
>>
File: 1455122019643.png (134 KB, 525x353) Image search: [Google]
1455122019643.png
134 KB, 525x353
They're not a bad hobby, they're just bad to have as your only hobby. Same goes for tv and movies. Even reading and music. Everyone needs physical hobbies as well as isolated ones, things that can give them exercise and fitness. For some people, it's sport. For some, the gym. For some, martial arts training.

Personally, I've been trying to get into the latter recently. I've only had one lesson and my arms and legs are still sore a few days later, but it's more fun than the gym, and people don't have high expectations of you starting out like they do in sports.
>>
>>337658046
>You produce music you dense retard.
And when you play games you produce gameplay, you fuckwit.
Games can be incredibly difficult to master. Just because all you play is AAA casual garbage, doesn't mean everyone else does.
>>
>>337657159
No, he's not. He's getting no exercise. At least it's a step up from vidya since it necessitates face to face interactions
>>
>>337650463
I'm not a normalfag so never.
>>
I wonder if people make threads asking questions like this on other boards.
>>
>>337656898
Entertainment is something to do to relax. If that's a significant proportion of your time (to qualify as a hobby) then you're doing something horribly wrong
>>
>>337658417
no
>>
>>337658264
>He's getting no exercise
What do you even mean by this? You mean he does not make sport or what? Does everyone have look like Adonis or what?

>At least it's a step up from vidya since it necessitates face to face interactions
And why does this make it better? Apart from this, do many games offer much more contact to people anyway.
>>
>>337658184
This desu.
Bros that you can game and do sports with or gym are best bros.
I'm actually considering trying to begin going to ballroom lessons. I'm 20 fucking 2.
>>
>>337658457
Why is it wrong?
>>
>>337658602
There is literally no reason to work out. You also can live perfectly fine without making sport, but just living your life.
>>
>>337658457
I wasn't aware that the status of an activity as a hobby was dictated by how much time I dedicate to it.
How much time, exactly, do I have to do something for it to qualify as a hobby?

You don't actually have to answer that question. I already know you're full of shit.
>>
>>337650463
A long time ago. But the short term numbness is better than working for long term improvement.
>>
>>337658417
/v/'s easier to get reactions out of than most other major boards.
>>
>>337658801
Physical fitness makes you look better and feel healthier. "Living your life" without fitness is simply not as good as living fit. Besides, it's something fun to do besides sitting around in your man-cave all the time, and you get to meet other people.
>>
>>337659396
it also irons out your thinking and makes it harder to multitask
>>
>>337659502
[citation needed]
>>
>>337659573
https://www.unh.edu/healthyunh/blog/2013/07/recent-study-ties-physical-activity-longer-attention-span
>>
>>337659396
>Physical fitness makes you look better and feel healthier
I don't give a shit how I look, and already fell healthy enough. All fitness does is just giving you more physical power, but I do not need that power.

>"Living your life" without fitness is simply not as good as living fit.
What do you even mean by "living fit"? Does everyone have to be a body builder or marathon sprinter, otherwise he doesn't live the right way or what?

>you get to meet other people
Congrats for you, not everyone likes to meet other people though.
>>
>>337659706
i find after exercising trying to do two things at once is really hard

I can't do two completely unrelated things at the same time after a bike ride which is multitasking. Multitasking iskind of something I'm good at.
>>
>>337656518
>Playing games for hours a day every day is the same as posting on 4chan or beating off all day: instant gratification.
that applies to watching movies, TV, sports and reading fiction as well though
>>
>>337659802
Exercising is completely useless anyway. The only reason why people do it is because they are brainwashed by society that everyone has to look like Brad Pitt.
>>
>>337660035
I guess.

I know the study says it's an ADHD thing, but I find after exercise it's really hard to multitask. It's eally easy to concentrate, but I can't do more than one thing at a time, so it's kind of backfiring.
>>
>>337658046
The act of playing the game itself is the productive action. It's not inherently voyeuristic the same way music is, or a painting is. There is a market for watching people play video games. I enjoy watching loved ones play, it makes me feel more connected to them. I'm seeing their thoughts and actions translated into a different medium. It's probably not something many people experience.

As for making the world a better place, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard in my life. So I'm going to just dismiss that.

Art is cool, and definitely undervalued, but it's mere existence isn't something that betters the world. Like games, songs, paintings, etc, are objects whose quality can be measured objectively. There is an added level of interactivity which is more engrossing to people, hence why people believe video games are addictive. They are not. People used to complain about others locking themselves up in their room listening to music all day. Is music addictive? Food? If yes, is it possible to enjoy these activities without inherently being an addict?

This entire post is a shitpost, and a cleverly disguised one, but you wanted opinions, so here is your (you).
>>
>>337650463
There aren't really any other hobbies that don't suck.
>>
>>337660234
you could have just argued from a syllogistic point and saved the paragraphs
>>
>>337656881
>
You don't understand.
>>
True is,

You pathetic gamers will literally do anything to defend your shitty gaming hobby, because it's the only thing you got going for you.
>>
>>337660405
The only thing I can say for sure that's been getting better after exercise is my ability to emote.
>>
>>337660362
>tripfag

[Insert statement mocking you]
>>
>>337660518
[condescending remark about porking your best friend in the butt as I type this]
>>
Well I used to enjoy drawing but try as I might I never got any better so I quit.

>>337660518
>thinking namefag=tripfag

[accusation of poster being a new user]
>>
>>337659874
It does, somehow watching sports and playing fifa are OK in people's eyes though
>>
>>337660035
I find not being exhausted after walking up a flight is stairs pretty beneficial
>>
>>337660668
shit you're right. I'm tired as shit man. I-I'm not one of them new redditors, I swear
>>
It's about goddamn time mods start permabanning.
>>
>>337650463
I really have, the fact I use my free time that I rarely get proves this.
>>
>>337650463
Yeah but i've gone to fare to turn back now.
All I know is vidya.
>>
>>337660669
I have no idea of how watching sport is a thing. Like if you actually compete in the relevant sport and are studying the player's techniques that's cool but tge average fat fuck watching purely for entertainment makes no sense
>>
>>337660718
get yo ass outta here busta ass nigga
>>
>>337660727
on /v/ it would make the most sense since people would just be posting from phones just to get prmabanned
>>
>>337660727
You mean range banning. IP bans take the time it does for a router to reset to dodge
>>
>>337660710
Therefor you are exhausted while exercising. Comes down to the same.
Sure, if you are fat that you barely can walk without getting out of breath, then exercising is needed, but if you are just normal shape, it's not.
>>
>>337660943
and don't forget vpn and proxy
>>
>>337660727
That shit only works on stupid people.
Dedicated shitposters know how to get around it.
>>
>>337661007
this is the first time i've read a post that pridefully commended ban evasion
>>
>>337658580
mfw comparing playing in a chess tournament to telling others to go fuck themselves in cs:go
>>
>>337653664
Not that guy, and I agree with you, but it's also worth noting that a lot of old games were difficult primarily as a means to extend the length of the game.

Most arcade and NES games can be beaten in less than an hour for example.
>>
>>337661038
Well it shouldn't be because I didn't.
My point is that it's a futile effort.
>>
>>337661039
Many people also make friends in video games you know.
Plus you also can go to tournaments, like fighting game tournaments or whatever.
It's pretty much the same as playing chess. Some games are just easier than chess, while others are not.
>>
>>337660518
>trip
>>
>>337660954
Normal shape for burgers is unhealthy though.
>>
>>337661140
>it's a futile effort.
Permabanning, that is.
>>
>>337661140
Ph, well it read totally different from the way it was written and the timing.
>>
>>337661240
I don't understand why people get permanently banned in the first place. If you squash an ant with a wrecking ball you're only going to cause a scene. If you want people to follow the rules just make the rules stand out.
>>
>>337661217
> niggers
> people
>>
>>337650463
Not really any worse than other hobbies that don't create. If you enjoy building chairs or something, sure it's worse. But I'm old enough that games actually taught me a lot. I got typing and reading practice on old adventure games when I was like 5. There were no voiced games then. I learned all kinds of mythology and philosophy, history too.

Would it be better if I spent that time working out or writing novels? Maybe. But I wouldn't be as entertained and ultimately a hobby is to push back the boredom and crushing reality all around us.

Do I regret all those gaming hours the last 27 or so years since I started? Sometimes. But I still went out and made friends, dated, had a few adventures of my own. Now I'm married with a kid and relatively happy. So it didn't turn out so bad.
>>
>>337661310
People who get banned and evade all the time consciously choose to not follow the rules. Making the rules stand out would not affect these people (much like permabanning them). As for the rest of the fuckers, I agree with that train of thought. On top of that, I think that the (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) thing should appear with every ban. I imagine it would derail threads for some time (with the everyone-reply-with-a-reaction-image game) but over time people would get bored of doing that.
>>
Im stuck in the endless loop of play video games cause nobody likes me and nobody likes me case I only play video games.
At least I have /v/.
>>
Nowdays? Yeah.
Back then they were a lot better and could make me a lot happier and excited
>>
>>337661624
Yeah but like what if the moderator bans someone for something that he personally thought was stupid and didn't break any rules, then the (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST) just turns out to be lame.

I agree that ban evasion is gay but if you're going to be an idiot about authority chances are the people you're banning are your bed mates.
>>
>>337661757
It's not so much for the entertainment value as much as it is for bringing attention to an offense and making an example. In the case that it's a ban for something stupid like that, it will be evidence that a mod fucked up and the dude needs to be unbanned and the moderator sacked.
>>
I mean, you're not completely wrong. If vydia is your only hobby and the only thing you spend time with then yeah, it's bad. But the same thing can be said for other types of entertainment like movies or tv. Hell, even work or the gym are bad if you only spend too much time on them
>>
>>337661958
I know that, I'm trying to draw your attention to the fact that public punishment is only going to make people do more stupid stuff.
>>
>>337662012
I suppose that's a possibility.
>>
>>337662078
>public punishment makes people act out more

That's how I grew up anyway.
>>
>>337650463
Even without video games, you wouldn't have accomplished shit, OP.
>>
>>337658457
But that is exactly the point of a hobby.
>>
>>337660405
but he is right though
>>
>>337663923
Enthusiasts are marginalized by the word hobby in 2016.
>>
>>337662004
It even applies to books. The is like no difference between vidya and books because all you do is sit around, stare at something in front of you and relaxing. No skill involved.
>inb4 but you start to read faster
right, like playing games better because of better hand-eye-movements you gain.
>inb4 but playing games is silly and for children. No IQ.
which also applies to books, it is just reading
>inb4 but you gain intellect and can talk about it with somebody
which applies to books and vidya.
>>
>>337663827
this
>>
>>337650463
No, my history and geography knowledge is insane because of Europa Universalis. I impress everyone I meet with that shit. I remember when I first started playing how cool it was to know that Spain was formed due to the royal marriage between Queen Isabella of Castille and the Aragonese King. Spanish teacher was impressed.
>>
>>337664238
its confusing when people think of video games and immediately connote it with failure knowing that right next door is a beer and a fat bottomed wife as if youtube celebrities didn't show this off already
>>
>>337655936
Playing videogames is the exact same as reading books, watching movies etc.
You get entertainment out of them and if they were great they will stay in your memory and maybe you will play/watch/read them again.
To say that video games are somehow worse than other such things is ridiculous
>>
>>337664328
if you really think sex means being successful, I pity you.
>>
>>337664540
i didn't provide the comparison to alert you of success as a commodity
>>
>>337664417
People are always going to bitch about how the newest form of media is somehow lesser and incapable of being meaningful or informative or having ~value~

Like the next decade people are gonna be bitching about how full virtual reality sims are shit compared to literature and so on
>>
>>337655936
why is that bad?
>>
>>337664417
books and movies is art though.
>>
>>337658457
yeah, being successful enough that you're able to spend most of your time doing exactly what you want to do is horrible.
>>
>>337664785
>bookboy can't even make grammatically correct sentences
They ARE art, just like video games are.
>>
>>337664674
Video games ar esupposed to be just as interactive and educational as board games. Somewhere along the line it's kind of too convenient to remember that so people just opt to forget it because it feels better to complain about a hobby than it does to commend one.
>>
>>337650463
Yes when I realized that with playing video games doesn't make you any friends like other hobbies
>>
>>337664960
>he has to actively put in effort to make friends
>>
>>337664960
This is why I stopped reading books. Since I play actively online-games I got a clan and many good friends over the last years, which I also meet from time to time in real life too.
>>
>>337665068
Well I do.
>>
>>337655936
time enjoyed is not time wasted
>>
>>337665215
yeah but time wasted can be time enjoyed
>>
>>337665068
I haven't naturally made a friend since I was 12. I'm not even a neet just a socially retarded dude who plays too much video games
>>
>>337665261
true.
>>
>>337665261
time enjoyed is not time wasted
>>
>>337665749
yeah i wish it were true
>>
File: BR.jpg (11 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
BR.jpg
11 KB, 300x168
>>337665215
>>337665749
>>
>>337650463
The type of dweeby moron that whinges about video games being a bad or childish hobby sounds like the type of person that brags about not owning a TV

Sorry OP, for the people here that live in the first world such bizarre and overly utilitarian views are out of place and out dated
>>
>>337650463

Depends on what you want to achieve in life really OP. What makes life worth while to you ?

I certainly don't want to live in a world without video games.
>>
>>337666017
you are a fool
>>
>>337665990
Until you realise that you didnt enjoy wasting time
>>
>>337666129
Imagine if it were more complex than like and dislike?
>>
>>337666129

and then what ?
>>
>>337666125
>y-you're a dummy!

Nice retort, moron. Video games are one of the least destructive hobbies most people can have these days, and calling it a bad hobby just because people put time into it is absurd.
>>
>>337666479

video gamers - 1 faggots - 0

BTFO again.
>>
it takes around 700 hours to get fluent your average language. so every game you have thats over 800 hours represents a language you could know.

now heres the thing. you could of learned atleast to read and write a language, if youd simply played your games in a different langauge.

you could of gamed, AND learned at the same time.
>>
>>337658457
Entertainment is the whole fucking point of life. Are you seriously going to argue that the proper way to live is to spend as much time as possible doing things you DON'T enjoy doing?
>>
>>337656518
>Playing games for hours a day every day is the same as posting on 4chan or beating off all day: instant gratification. All you do is kill time and benefit no type of skill set.
So what?
>>
>>337670506
I think there's something important in being able to actually want something immediately. I'm learning slowly that being okay with waiting is self destructive.
>>
I think /v/ is a worse hobby.
Video-games are actually fun.
>>
>>337650463
So is sucking cock at gloryholes and swallow all the cum, but both are fun, so what, faggot.
>>
>>337650463
have you realized that there is no such thing as a bad hobby?
Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.