[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>played all of fallout 3, every named mission and dlc >can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: concerned.jpg (188 KB, 1170x935) Image search: [Google]
concerned.jpg
188 KB, 1170x935
>played all of fallout 3, every named mission and dlc
>can't be assed to start from scratch in NV since fallout games have shit gameplay and NV looks like its identical to 3 except more orange
>played bioshock 2 before 1
>can't trudge through 1 since the hacking is shit and the overall gameplay is a lot clunkier and inferior to 2, swapping between plasmids and guns is ass
anyone have this issue where they can't play the "best" game in a series because they already got their fill of it with another entry of the games?
>>
Why are you here OP?
>>
Speaking of fallout dlc
DiMa (the synth guy that revolves around the dlc) is nick valentines brother, you either replace the leader of the children of atom with a synth, blow up far harbor or the children of atom, or let DiMa face justice and kill him.

The Red death is a tiny mirelurk that does nothing.
>>
>>337648413
memes
>>
>>337648413
To post best girl
>>
>>337648170
The only series I remember feeling this way is L4D and the MegaMan X series. I really don't know why I can only play the first MMX.
Also I have the same feeling for music. I can like an album from someone but can't get into their older or newer ones.
>>
>>337648592
>>337648729
Bullshit, why are you really here?
>>
>>337648551
Also i just spoiled Far Harbor dlc.
>>
>>337648896
cool thanks i guess
>>
>>337648936
Ur welcum bb
>>
File: 239377.jpg (18 KB, 225x350) Image search: [Google]
239377.jpg
18 KB, 225x350
I would simply put NV to the side then just revisit it after a couple decades. You'd probably be up to more fallout by then.
>>
File: don't open.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
don't open.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.