[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Both rosters from Dota 2 and League of Legends fight in a map
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5
File: DEATH BATTLE.png (996 KB, 900x643) Image search: [Google]
DEATH BATTLE.png
996 KB, 900x643
Both rosters from Dota 2 and League of Legends fight in a map based on both of their respective maps being split from the horizontal line. Baron Nashor exists as does Roshan this way.

The Dota 2 team consists of 111 heroes.
The League of Legends team consists of 130 champions.

Radiant/Dota will gain Supers/Megas if the League side loses their inhibitors - but they come back.
Summoner spells and runes only exist for League champions.

Alternatively form a team of the best 5 heroes/champions/team comp for each side for their respective game - who would win?
>>
>>337644594
>ASSFAGGOTS
Kill yourself my boy
>>
>>337644594
No one cares, faggot.
>>
>>337644594

silencer
>>
In dota who's the most powerful being lore wise? Same for league.
>>
>>337644903
For league, probly that new space faggot
For dota, Ancient Apparation
>>
>>337644594
Going to have to give it to Dota 2 here, CC is just much more powerful in Dota than it is in League, as well as heroes just in general being stronger.
>>
File: 827364583.jpg (22 KB, 398x500) Image search: [Google]
827364583.jpg
22 KB, 398x500
>>337644594
>retarded mods delete video game thread for no reason
>remake it like nothing happened
I like you OP
>>
dota heroes might have more powerful spells but they can't spam their shit nonstop like league heroes can
>>
>>337644594
dota literally has gods as heroes

league has a large space dragon as their strongest champion

its not even a contest
>>
>Eniggama can turn any non-Dota hero into a mini-Eniggima instantly
>is the element of pure gravitational force
>in his comic shrugs off like 20 spells made to chain gods and demons (because nobody knows what the fuck he is)
>>
>>337645690
and in-game he gets blown up by 3 midgets
>>
Lore-wise, DotA.

Game-wise, 6 slot Bristleback.
>>
The general design of Dota would stomp LoL into the ground, it's a lot of shit that's broken without its clear counters and LoL's streamlined design doesn't have them.
Especially with it being EVERY dota hero, that's multiple layers of 100% unbeatable combos from LoL's perspective
>>
ZUES
U
E
S
>>
Firstly, the stats of one game would have to be transferred over to the other, or a middle ground reached, as LoL doesn't have Str/Int/Agi and DotA doesn't have AP, etc.

Secondly, as stated here: >>337647306, DotA has a lot more synergy between heroes, a lot more interactions and a lot more combo potential. I feel like just the sheer amount would cause the players on the LoL side to whine bullshit.
>>
>>337646057
>6 slot Bristleback

How about 6 slot just about any carry, and carry would shit on any LoL carry
>>
IF LIGHT CANNOT ESCAPE ME, WHAT HOPE HAVE YOU
>>
Puck mid, dark seer offlane, enigma jungle, ember+rubick bot. League won't know what hit them.
>>
File: 1460391377254.gif (904 KB, 500x532) Image search: [Google]
1460391377254.gif
904 KB, 500x532
>>337649216
Does League even have anything to be able to counter this?
>>
>>337649371
Bottom is really weak untill ember hits 7. Guess they can pray to get an advantage there. But enigma should stop that.
>>
>>337649594
I dunno, Ember's got a weak early game compared to just about everything in League but Rubick is probably stronger at every stage of the game than anything in League even with his numbers scaled down. Everything he has is a game destroying powerful under League's design. Win every exchange with bolt, easily catch out anyone, nullify the very prominent magic damage into nothing, and then steal every ult.
>>
>>337648456
>the sheer amount would cause the players on the LoL side to whine bullshit.
all the people I know who don't play dota (they play smite and league) that do this to everything into dota 2 because they don't know how to play to counter (and refuse to play the game because of it). They bring videos of dota plays all the time crying bullshit and I have yet to be stumped on a counter to it.
>>
>>337644594
>assfaggots

Kill yourself my man.
>>
File: Doom-Dota-2-8.jpg (424 KB, 1500x793) Image search: [Google]
Doom-Dota-2-8.jpg
424 KB, 1500x793
>>337650092
You want a counter? How about the mother of all counters.
>>
I can think of a few League characters who would work really well in DotA. Shaco would probably love being useful after 10 minutes, all Lux really needs is a numbers buff.

What DotA characters could go into League without breaking the game though? Like, if you just readjust everything to League numbers and give them appropriate scaling, Earthshaker is still going to destroy teams in seconds, but is there anyone simple enough to fit in the 5 role meta?
>>
>>337650896
Skeleton King maybe? His ult is strong but three or four characters in LoL have it as a passive. It being on a 60 seconds cooldown still makes it much stronger than those passives, so I'm not even sure.

Other than that I can't come up with one.
>>
>>337644594
Hmmm fine.

Slark, Disruptor, Engima, Void and Invoker

HoN line up
Emeral warden, Pearl, Flux, Nomad and Empath
>>
>>337650896
Maybe puck or cm if nerfed.
>>
>>337652909
>Support with a massive damage ultimate
Somehow this will go terribly wrong.

Also, I bet there's some kind of strategy that could overrun the entire game with a global mana regen aura.

Puck's probably a good answer though. Only ability that looks like it might be problematic is his phase.
>>
>>337652909
CM's root is stronger than a lot of LoL ults.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.