[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why haven't you played Root Double yet? It's by that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: rd.png (776 KB, 1006x529) Image search: [Google]
rd.png
776 KB, 1006x529
Why haven't you played Root Double yet?

It's by that other guy who worked on Ever17, Nakazawa, the one that isn't one-trick-pony Uchikoshi (yuh Zero Escape guy).
>>
>>337643738
Tell me the twists.
>>
I'm waiting for the PSVita version so I can justify my purchase of this system and mustardrace bullshit hardly applies in this case because it's a visual novel
>>
>>337643738
I backed the kickstart for the vita version and it isn't out yet....

Don't want to buy the steam version and too lazy to pirate it. I'll wait for them to finish the vita version.
>>
>>337645930
>wanting specifically to play the Cuckta version

Why?
>>
>>337645930
Because i can bring my vita to work and play there.
>>
>>337646398
>to work
Night guard?
>>
>>337643738
>Ever17
Hated that piece of shit
>>
>>337643738
I have.

>>337643867
The twist is this one lacks a mindscrew. The biggest twist would be how LABO is running experiments with high powered psychics. Which isnt much of a twist.

Choice system is shitty, but the game has lots of bad ends and does them well. Route B is total shit. Wasnt joking about the twist, the fact psychics exist in the game is common knowledge too.
>>
>>337646449
system admin
>>
File: index.jpg (5 KB, 171x294) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5 KB, 171x294
>>337643738
after playing all this guys, and the guy from I/O visual novels, I saw all the twists coming and nothing felt like a surprise.
still good but...disappointed a bit
>>
>>337647304
They do overuse the evil corporation stuff. But there werent many twists here, psychics werent handled subtley and everything was just kinda predictable. Atmosphere of people going insane in not fukishima was great though. But R11 did it better due to a smaller more focused cast. Salyu ruined the atmosphere however. All that shit they try to explain with science, then they hwvr 13 year old girls overpowering grown male firefighters.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.