[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dishonored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: Dishonored_US_ESRB_X360.jpg (2 MB, 1527x2178) Image search: [Google]
Dishonored_US_ESRB_X360.jpg
2 MB, 1527x2178
Trying to finally beat this game. I never seem to continue playing it for more than a few days, so I'm just going to binge it tonight and tomorrow.

Throw some pro-tips my way anon - which powers did you put the most points into? Which optional quests are well worth the effort?
>>
1) Upgrade Bend time to level 2
2) Win game
>>
>>337642896
Max out Blink immediately. If you're smart, you can max it out before you start the first mission proper. After that, it's all dependent on your play style. I really like the stop time power though.
>>
>>337642896
you don't need any "pro tips"

if you want to be stealthy spend your points in stealth powers, if you want to kill people spend your points in that.
>>
The game is too easy to warrant min/maxing. Blink is really all you need and non-lethal is more fun anyways.
>>
How useful is the rat power?

>>337643936
>>337643941
I'll do some wandering before the "1st mission proper" and level up Blink as much as I can. It sounds you guys are both talking about the same bend time power, so that will be 2nd.

>>337644102
Definitely doing stealth, but I'm far from a completionist, and not the type to restart just because I got into a tight spot and had to kill some fools.
>>
>>337644634
blink and level 2 agility is all you need to beat the game however you want to beat it
>>
>>337644634
Non-lethal adds new objectives to most missions. As long as you don't kill your targets you're fine.
>>
>>337644634
Blink is a priority, bend time is cool as shit but very expensive and not really required, easily the coolest power though
Agility is useful too if you don't want to spend all your upgrades of Time stop
>>
I usually go Agility->Blink-Blink-Agility-Bend Time x2 and you don't need anything else.
>>
>>337642896
>I never seem to continue playing it for more than a few days

Same thing happened to me. Tried 3 times until eventually I got into it the fourth time. Not sure why, because I ended up loving it. I guess it just has a rough start.
>>
Is the rat power just useless or what?
>>
>>337645571
It's pretty shit unless you want to go stealth and lethal
>>
>>337645571
It's one of those ones you can use to look cool or whatever that is otherwise useless compared to other abilities or weapons even.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.