[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stuck on pontiff sulyvahn. No embers, already bought out all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1045-0-1454771492.jpg (350 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1045-0-1454771492.jpg
350 KB, 1920x1080
Stuck on pontiff sulyvahn. No embers, already bought out all stock. One hit kills me. Please send help.
>>
>>337641689
>no embers
Just be a summon for someone else and get embered for winning
>>
Git gud
>>
>>337641689
Git gud. I just killed the Curse-rotted greatwood and I don't know where to go. I'm pretty sure it's optional because it's a dead end except for that shrine but I dunno what to do now.
>>
>>337641689
>one hit kills me
You fucked up somewhere. Either learn how to not get hit, or start over.
>>
>>337642749
literally open the dooron the other side of his boss room
>>
>>337642749
Dude what? Go down the elevator in the tower with the giant.
>>
>>337642894
I did that but I ended back up where I started somehow.
>>
>>337643076
you are an idiot. go in a straight line after that man.
>>
>>337643076
Well thats your forward path. down those big stairs take a left when you can and youll enter a cathedral. For reference head for the giant tower
>>
>>337642890
it's called being underleveled. I'm going through the same issue because I'm level 30 in lothric castle but it's more of a self imposed challenge for me.

also >>337641689 get summoned and grind bosses as a phantom and you'll get embers.

>>337643076
After the door, you wanna take a left on the stone bridge.
>>
just killed him with +7 astora greatsword + charcoal pine resin, so far this was the hardest boss for my stamina
>>
>>337643464
The only stat that really matters is Vigor. A raw astoria straight sword with a spell buff/resin is enough to kill every boss in the game.
I just beat the game with a lvl25 character with all of my stats in vigor and the basic requirements for the raw flamberge I was using and it was just as easier than my blind first run.
>>
Anyone need help with any areas?

I just finished NG+ and don't mind helping some others along.

(I'm on the PS4)
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.