[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAKE THE MUSHROOM KINGDOM GREAT AGAIN!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Donald Toad.jpg (340 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
Donald Toad.jpg
340 KB, 1180x842
>"I have Shy Guy friends, and they're wonderful people. But there's a tremendous section and cross-section of Shy Guys living in our country who have tremendous animosity,"

>“When The Koopa Kingdom sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending you. They’re not sending you. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing poison mushrooms. They’re bringing crime. They’re rapists. And some, I assume, are good people.”

>I would like to talk today about how to develop a new foreign policy direction for our country – one that replaces randomness with purpose, ideology with strategy, and chaos with peace.

>It is time to shake the rust off of The Mushroom Kingdom's foreign policy. It's time to invite new voices and new visions into the fold.

>The direction I will outline today will also return us to a timeless principle. My foreign policy will always put the interests of the Mushroom people, above all else. That will be the foundation of every decision that I will make.

>Mushroom Kingdom First will be the major and overriding theme of my administration.
But to chart our path forward, we must first briefly look back.

>We have a lot to be proud of. The Greatest Generation beat back the Koopas, time and time again.

>History will not forget what we did.

>Unfortunately, after the Mario situations, our foreign policy veered badly off course. We failed to develop a new vision for a new time. In fact, as time went on, our foreign policy began to make less and less sense.

>Logic was replaced with foolishness and arrogance, and this led to one foreign policy disaster after another.

Princess Peach has weakened our military by weakening our economy. She’s crippled us with wasteful spending, massive debt, low growth, a huge trade deficit and open borders.

A Toad Administration will lead a free world that is properly armed and funded.
>>
Not funny, but you tried. I give you an E for effort
>>
Donald Toad for tyrant 2016
>>
>Shy guys
>Not Goombas
>>
Solid
>>
this isn't even ironically funny
>>
File: Mariachi.jpg (20 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Mariachi.jpg
20 KB, 480x360
But Shy Guy immigrants bring culture
>>
>>337633687
unlike your shithole country
>>
Trump > Sanders > Deez Nuts > Clintob
>>
>>337633638
I thought of that, but Shy Guys keep themselves covered so I thought it worked better.

And yes, this is the shittiest shitpost I think I could make.
>>
File: mparty5_mario_1024.jpg (174 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mparty5_mario_1024.jpg
174 KB, 1024x768
>>
this is the first time I've read the speech this far though

and its got some amazing rhetoric, especially about replacing ideology with strategy

this little toad has my vote, and my prayer
>>
File: I1Oay1q.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
I1Oay1q.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
>>
MAKE PENISES CIRCUMCISED AGAIN
>>
>>337634041
But DK wasn't born in the Mushroom Kingdom
>>
File: mparty5_bowser_1024.jpg (176 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mparty5_bowser_1024.jpg
176 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>337633880
>Bob-ombs = muslims
>Goombas = Mexicans
>Bullet BIll = Niggers
>Kameks = Jews

Deepest lore, and yeah i know you're funposting just like i am, I don't take offense like some people. not white btw
>>
>>337633880
See >>337633785
>>
Epic thread!

Mind if I post this on r/4chan?!
>>
>>337634310
>>337634232

It seems I've made a grave mistake.

>>337634381

Get out
>>
>>337634410
How so?
>>
>>337634496

I could have elevated the shitpost to greater levels by playing better comparisons.
>>
This is borderline decent shitposting or just shit.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.