[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEEP WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROFANED FLAME
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (609 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
609 KB, 1920x1080
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE DEEP
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE PROFANED FLAME
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE ANGLES
WHY IS POISE STILL OFF
WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENS IN THE USURP THE FIRE ENDING
WHAT THE FUCK DO THE SERPENTS HAVE TO DO WITH IT
WHO THE FUCK IS OCELOTTE
WHY DOES THE CROWS VOICE GIVE ME A BONER
WHY THE FUCK IS THERE A DARKWORLD FIRELINK SHRINE
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE BLACK SLUDGE RAT THINGS THAT POP OUT OF HALLOWS
WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE WEIRD ASS FLYING TWIG THINGS IN THE DRAGONSLAYER ARMOR FIGHT
WHY DO ALL THE PILGRIMS LOOK THE SAME
WHY DOES DANCER HAVE SUCH A NICE ASS
WHY THE FUCK WERE THE ABYSS WATCHERS CIRCLE JERKING IN A ROOM INSTEAD OF FIGHTING THE ABYSS
WHO DID YHORM LOSE
WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SHOVE A SWORD THROUGH ANRIS FACE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>337629693
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE THE ANGLES
are we talking about acute or obtuse?
>>
Buy the season pass and wait for the DLC, good goy.
>>
>>337629930
THE RIGHT

>>337630019
FUCK
>>
>>337629693
Poise is working as intended
ocellote is an invisible baby because dragons turn invisible sometimes
crow is not an anthro crow, just a tiny regular crow
darkworld is the world that half-a-man fucked up and then abandoned
sludge is the same shit artorias dealt with but different
angels are fat fucks worshipped for being strong
dancer doesn't have a nice ass, just yoga pants
abyss watchers kill corrupted things, and they became corrupt
anri got stabbed because new londo faggots like sacrifices
>>
>>337630390
>Poise is working as intended
I hate this meme
>>
>>337630390
>poise is working as intended

In other words, they're never fucking turning it on
>>
>>337630603
pretty much
>>
>>337630654
Well that sucks
>>
>>337630603
Poise makes r1 shitters have to think about their actions. This is bad because it drives casuals away.

Poise is staying off because it will make the dudbros go away and not buy the DLC
>>
>>337632089
>keeping this bug will make people not want to buy DLC

But that means they will want to fix it right away.
>>
Is there any reason why curved greatswords can be parried? If a weapon's 2hr1 attack is really slow, it shouldn't be parryable. With the amount of Hornet Ring parry-spammers, i'd like to be able to use something other than a greataxe for once.

Also, are any of the great hammers decent?
>>
The Deep is just a cult, it has no innate power and it is not the abyss. Aldrich became so powerful he became a lord of cinder. The Way of the White were tasked with watching over him, but his influence corrupted them. Aldrich turns his dreams into reality and sees a future beyond the age of fire, a future of the Deep Sea, because he was becoming a Great One

The Angels are just the primordial serpents, specifically it's Frampt being a manipulative liar and trying to link the fire again.

God only knows what the Profaned Flame, as it's definitely not the Flame of Chaos. Everything surrounding the profaned capital is obviously unfinished so we probably need DLC to explain.
>>
>>337629693
>WHY THE FUCK WERE THE ABYSS WATCHERS CIRCLE JERKING IN A ROOM INSTEAD OF FIGHTING THE ABYSS

They are, they got corrupted like everyone who ever touched the abyss
The red eye watcher is corrupted, that's why they fight each other
>>
>>337632462

The deep is part of a bigger cycle

>Age of the ancients
>Dragons and shit, like in Ash Lake
>Humans come along
>Many cycles of dark/fire happen
>Slowly, sea level rises
>Hollows (as in, humans) turn into trees
>Eventually, sea consumes all land
>Hollow trees grow into giant ass fucking trees above sea level
>A new world begins on top of the old one
>Repeat
>>
File: Wolf_Ring2.png (82 KB, 191x246) Image search: [Google]
Wolf_Ring2.png
82 KB, 191x246
>>337632089

The lack of poise creates another dimension of problems. Faith and Int build relied on it. Without them, faith builds especially, are completely shit. This creates a lack of diversity in the game which will hurt it.
Armor sets are useless, why should I buy the DLC?
Another big problem is the "Bloodborne" stamina system we have. Even if poise was turned on, this is still ridiculous. The amount of rolls characters can preform ruins the game-play atmosphere and renders Int builds even more shit.

>Poise is staying off because it will make the dudbros go away and not buy the DLC
Well, that's really bad because I'm not buying the DLC until its turned on.
>>
>>337632338
>Also, are any of the great hammers decent?

There's a video of that guy oneshotting everyone with the Morne's hammer special
>>
>>337630603
Yes and they don't want to admit their mistake
>>
>>337632703

I don't really see that happening. The Pilgrim Butterflies have advanced beyond the stage of being trees and i'm pretty sure the tree people in Undead Settlement are just weird looking effigies/scarecrows, now morphed people.

The Arch Trees, the dragons, and the first flames in the darkness, all form a part of the cycle that the primordial serpents want to sustain. The Deep sea is literally the next stage of the world after the cycle of light/dark is brought to an end, presumably by someone who neither links the fire nor usurps it - this is what Aldia hints to, and we know he's still around because he was the first scholar of Lothric.

Considering Aldrich's various quirks and the activities of Pontiff Sulyvahn, they are quite clearly the first iteration of what would later become the events of Bloodbone. An eldritch being who dreams of bodies of water, and a man who turns people into beasts, all under a city of a nameless moon. The Deep cult's iconography is nearly identical to the Deep Sea Cathryll Rune. Aldrich's skull even possesses the same stigma that the bloodletters have, a hole/wound on the left side of the head.

It's far too much stuff to be purely coincidental, and too deliberate to be just a reference.
>>
>>337633535
Hmmmm
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.