[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Got me a ps3 slim on 3.21 firmware. What do now!?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 182gb5l2tlo7sjpg.jpg (113 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
182gb5l2tlo7sjpg.jpg
113 KB, 800x566
Got me a ps3 slim on 3.21 firmware. What do now!?
>>
>>337628548
Update to the newest firmware, and download the cobra mod
>>
>>337628548
upgrade to 3.55 then cfw
>>
Throw Rebug or whatever the popular cfw is on your favorite usb removable storage and install it.
>>
update to 3.55 ofw then get cfw
>>
>>337628689
>>337628741
>>337628775
What's the best one? What are the chances I fuck it up and brick it?
>>
>>337628903
you have to be retarded to brick your system. It is really easy to do just grab a cfw and install it and then install multiman to play games off your hdd. But make sure you have at least a cheap ps3 game to use as a loader
>>
>>337628903
There always chance but so is with mandatory ofm which is released too damn often and improves nothing.
Sony releases mandatory OFM every few months and tons of people break their consoles and then get told to pay $100+ for a repair.

Are there easily connected bundle that would allow me to flash my console in case of a brick?
>>
>>337628642
Holy shit, is it possible to get the PS3 pirated without modding it?
>>
>>337629226
Pretty sure the E3 flasher can get you out of an ofw brick. It's primarily used to downgrade, but since it could probably get you fixed up.

>>337629560
firmware 3.55 and bellow only.
>>
>>337629671
E3 flasher is straight trash btw. Tried downgrade a fat ps3 before. Shit always gave any error and the two times it actually worked it gave me faulty back ups. After 3 days and taking the ps3 apart about 50 times I gave up. After I gave up the ps3 got a YLOD. I fucking hate china and hope the get nuked
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.