[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just beat the tree boss, where do I go next? I talk to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1
File: golden sun.jpg (99 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
golden sun.jpg
99 KB, 720x480
I just beat the tree boss, where do I go next? I talk to the tree and all he says is "...."
>>
>>337628371
Read Lauriel's mind.

But basically get out of the forest, go to a cave in the norwest so you can cross the mountains into the white north, and continue the story.
>>
I think you either go north to the snowy place or South through the forest. I forget.
>>
>>337629627
>>337629896

Thanks.

Pretty cool game so far. I used the dijin monsters for the first time in the tree boss fight and took him down pretty easy. Those guys have some fight in them.
>>
Any recomendations for equipment I should be using? I haven't changed much from the starter gear.
>>
>>337631316
u didnt miss the djinn inside the city did u (the city of forest people)
>>
I remember having problems in this exact part too

good times
>>
>>337631316
Most fights are easy.
Make sure to check a guide to get all the Dijins before finishing the game.
>>
yeah back when i played this i quit after this part
is it really worth going back to it?
>>
>>337632907
very much worth it, a classic
>>
it's incredible to think i beat this game without any guides as a kid, it's not hard but theres so many times its something really simple but it took 10 mins to figure out

i say its worth it if not for the end game and deadbeard fight
>>
>>337633107
its kind of weird, but ive beat the game multiple times, but i keep missing one djinn
>>
>>337632492

I only have three djin's at this point. Is it reccomended I get them all?

I'll go find the one in the city for sure then.
>>
>>337628371
IIRC you need the water item from the snow lighthouse to backtrack and revive him later on
>>
>>337628371
>3AM
>Prepare to go to bed after a day filled with shit threads
>Golden Sun thread appears
Why didn't you come sooner?
>>
>>337633257
well the more djinn you have the stronger your team will be, and some psyenergy can only be used if u switch a number of djinn between members, letting u have different types of moves, making the game more enjoyable.
>>
Anyone else find this game too wordy? It's fine if there is story the game needs to convey, but more often than not it's Garret rambling on.
>>
>>337633257
Get all the Djinns you can find, all of them even.
You can mix them all you want but having each kind of Djinn equiped to the party member of the same element provides a solid team.

Also, more Djinns = More powerfull and more summons + more abilities.
Some are pretty op by themselves, specially the healing and defensive ones.
>>
>>337634143
oh yeah as to add on, if u plan to play the second game, its really necessary to get all djinn to transfer your save, so u can get exclusive summons
>>
>>337634285
And equipment! More importantly, psynergy enabling items.
>>
>>337634143

Just checked, the only one I've missed is the one back in the town. I'll head there and grab it.
>>
>>337634285
Transferring your save is really fun
>>
>ftw play the first one
>beat it
>hope to god the sequel comes out
>it does
>it's fucking incredible
>able to transfer data from the other game to this game
>get all the djinni
>get the secret area
>that boss was a god damn sin against nature
>beat him and get the best god damn summon I've even seen in a game in the entire history of RPG's

seriously when I found out what Iris did I came in my middle school boxers.
>>
>>337634724
Be careful, I don't remember if there are missables in that game but in the next ones there are some nasty break points. Also, if you finish the game it will make the game inaccessible, stupid, I know. It counts as Clear Game and assumes you're all done with it.
Be sure to get everything, even items, when you end the game.
You'll need it for The Lost Age.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.