[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got this for free. Never played a Final Fantasy game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
I just got this for free.

Never played a Final Fantasy game but I like JRPGs like Dragon Quest and SMT.

What am I in for?
>>
One of the worst JRPGs I've ever played.
>>
shitty corridor simulator with bad combat and intolerable characters
>>
About 20 hours until you get into the game proper.
>>
>>337626759
the most casualized FF. Seriously you just press X to battle and thats it
>>
This is the world we live in now, when someone gets a game the first thing they do, instead of fucking playing it like a normal person, is fucking blog about it and ask other people to react.

Literally everything wrong with modern gamerzz summed up in 1 post. Just fucking give it back you invalid
>>
>>337626759
>Never played a Final Fantasy game but I like JRPGs like Dragon Quest and SMT.
Don't play it. At least don't let this be your first FF game.
>>
>>337626969
Love this meme
One big empty field and then back to corridors for the rest of the game.
>>
>>337626759
It gets good after 12 hours!
>>
FAVORITOS
>>
hope you like running forward for 40 hours and combat that you can just let fight on its own for the most part until you need to paradigm shift
>>
>>337626759
It's a good game, don't listen to these fucking memers.
>>
>>337626759
Straight Shota
>>
>>337626759
Its pretty good game desu. The combat is tricky at first but don't just spam auto-attack, you will die alot later on.
>>
File: 1376945298951.jpg (80 KB, 750x458) Image search: [Google]
1376945298951.jpg
80 KB, 750x458
>>337626759
I watched a LP of this years ago just to get what FF-fags were on about all the time. All I remember was that it was like a bazzillion parts of boredom, horrible story and combat. Seriously why did you make this thread to remind me. Fuck.
>>
>>337626759
Favoritos version looks pretty dank with that gold. Do you still have to listen to the English dub?
>>
>>337626759
>FAVORITOS

Heh
>>
>>337626759
i need to get me one of these "favorito" editions just for the hell of it
>>
>>337626759
>battle
>press forward
>battle
>press forward
>repeat for about 7 hrs
>>
>>337627002
Well that's generalizing it quite a bit. You do hit L1 every once in awhile too. But really, that autobattle destroyed the game. There was never anything else to do except for the occassional blitz spamming.
>>
id eat me some favoritos
>>
>>337626759
Pure and utter trash.
The very definition of shit.
>>
>>337627074
Yeah that 1 fucking plain was shit. I preferred the corridors since there was a sense of urgency and the story was moving at a brisk pace. Once you get to gran pulse everyone just sits back and takes in the sights. Lost all the tension.
>>
>>337626759
its not as bad as /v/ will lead you to believe, but it is far from the best final fantasy. got yourself a copy of ix. ix is best ff. then play vi.
>>
>>337629228
That was the lull before the storm. They didn't give a fuck about cocoon after escaping.
>>
>>337626759
>I just got this for free.
Good, now throw it into the trash where it belongs.
>>
play it and find out

if you listen to people who say "its shit" you'll think its shit before you even start the game

fucking idiot mexican
>>
>>337626759
A n ok game
>>
>>337626759
play 9 instead
>>
sell that trash and buy the X remaster instead pham
>>
>>337626759
Just play it. It's fun, while not the best FF, its okay.

Don't listen to the "good after 20 hours shit"
I found the beginning part of the game the best part.
>>
File: lightning_b.jpg (289 KB, 1128x976) Image search: [Google]
lightning_b.jpg
289 KB, 1128x976
>>337626759
I worship Goddess Lightning's armpits!!
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.