[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
UNABLE TO SUMMON XB1
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 1462945088587.jpg (255 KB, 1280x1122) Image search: [Google]
1462945088587.jpg
255 KB, 1280x1122
I'm at my wit's end. I can't not for the life of me play online what so ever. Can't invade, can't summon, can't be summoned. I always get unable to summon and session failed notice. What the fuck do I do?
>>
You've been softbanned, m8.
>>
what level are you and what area are you? The fact that you're on XB1 makes me think you're retarded and probably grinded to a level far above what most people in the area are
>>
>>337625172
I'm level 50 and on Irithyll of the Boreal Valley. My buddy has no issues what so ever. I really don't get it. I can never play with others
>>
>>337625609
did you DC from invaders or use black sepeartion a lot?
>>
Do you have a password enabled?
Can you play online on other games?
Did you disconnect from online too much?
>>
>>337626226
I used the black separation stone a few times the last time, why?
>>
>>337625024
fucking casual needing to summon
>>
>>337626939
I can play online in other games, I have super fast Internet btw, and didn't disconnect much
>>
>>337627323
>much
>>
>>337625172
>judging people based on game machines

You insufferable cunt
>>
>>337627285
I want to be able to play at all you fucking cuck. I cant even invade or join other people's world. Go fuck yourself
>>
>>337627414
C A S U A L
>>
>>337627285
>not wanting jolly co-op

lol what a fag
>>
Try using the white circle item in your inventory
>>
NAT is closed or moderate (with slow internet speed).
>>
>>337627716
I murdered Solaire at the second Anor Londo bonfire because he called me a fag.
>>
>>337625024
Your NAT or session type has failed or closed.

It will literally take you a second to google and fix the closed ports on your router's homepage.

XBones shitposting their dumbassery again.
>>
>about to put down invasion sign
>will be summoned by ganking mlg dude bros instead of fellow autist
just end me
>>
>>337627756
It's just grayed out, I can't click it. If you guys can fix it I will cry tears of joy. It's heartbreaking. I wanna play so bad
>>
>>337627979
It says my nat is open on the xbox
>>
>>337625024

>dark souls
>xbone

Is it possible youre the only one playing it?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.