[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is rocket league worth $15? Is it only fun playing with friends
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Old People Bong Hits.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Old People Bong Hits.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
Is rocket league worth $15? Is it only fun playing with friends or can you still have fun playing solo?
>>
DUDE
>>
>>337617959
it's really fun, bruh.

I play that hoopz shit all the time, it's a great "i'm bored" game.
>>
Don't play without friends. You will have a miserable time.
>>
>>337617959
Are you someone who normally plays with friends?
If so you'll probably find it lacking without them.
But if you're used to playing alone it's a fun game.
>>
they're not even clearing the chamber
>>
>>337620739
I fucking know.

Those percs are doing nothing for them.

Waste of a bong
>>
>>337620739
It'd probably kill them.
>>
>>337620397
well fuck. i dont have many friends i could play with so i know i'll be solo most of the time.
>>
>>337618083
WEED
>>
>>337621715
KEKARINOS
>>
>>337617959

Really fun when you first get it. Loses its novelty after a while although the new modes have helped a lot.
It's fun playing with friends and online mostly, playing with bots offline is fun to start but when you get better and you get a feel for the controls you'll want more of a challenge.
There's ranked if you want to be competitive.
imo there's enough cars/decals/toppers to collect to keep it interesting for a while.

As anon said here >>337618359

it's a great "I'm bored" game, sometimes I'll put it on for 30 minutes to an hour if I'm bored and play online.
It's definitely worth the money.
>>
Rocket league has dedicated servers right? Do I still need PS Plus to play online?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.