[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need a FPS, and I need it fast. All these happy hugbox games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1435592085258.jpg (55 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1435592085258.jpg
55 KB, 640x640
I need a FPS, and I need it fast. All these happy hugbox games are nice to play, but shooting someone in the face is something I miss. However, I can't find anything decent to play.
Any recommendations?
>>
>>337617729
Yeah, google. You cunt.

Fuck off.
>>
Serious Sam HD
>>
>>337617870
Yeah, fuck you too buddy.
>>
Whit all the fucking search engines and game sites in the internet, you would think that people would try looking there first.
>>
Give Hard Reset a try maybe? It's a bit bland in the sense you just shoot dudes but the shooting part is nice
The new D44M is supposed to be alright in terms of just killing shit which is nice but I haven't played it because lolnocrack
S.T.A.L.K.E.R games are great if you want a bit more atmosphere and immersion.
Can't go wrong with F.E.A.R
Serious Sam, original Doom + Quake and the classics in general all get honorable mentions
>>
>>337617729
Wolfenstein The New Order
Hard Reset
Heretic
Hexen (if you can stand its bullshit puzzles)
Painkiller
And of course, there's always Doom and the plethora of mods for it.
>>
File: doom.png (3 MB, 1543x5500) Image search: [Google]
doom.png
3 MB, 1543x5500
>>337619172
>And of course, there's always Doom and the plethora of mods for it.
Pic related: Doom mod recommendations.
>>
>>337617729
Underhell: Chapter 1
>>
>>337617936

This but the non-HD versions
>>
>>337617729
unreal tournament pre alpha
>>
Just wait for Overwatch, nothing else is worth your time really
>>
>>337619521
THIS

/THREAD
>>
>>337619401
Fucking id put denuvo on their game. Now we can't even mod the gun sounds of doom 4 to more satisfying sounds.
>>
File: ninjagirl.png (311 KB, 500x744) Image search: [Google]
ninjagirl.png
311 KB, 500x744
>>337619401
Actually, so OP doesn't have to read through that list:
just get Demonsteele and Reelism

Demonsteele is a hybrid between fast old-school FPS action and churaazy HnS gameplay, and Reelism is a horde shooter with randomized stats, weapons, and enemies each round.

And if anyone reccomends nuDoom tell them to fuck off
>>
I could never really get into Serious Sam. The guns felt too weak and the suicide bombers made it basically impossible to play the game windowed with the sound off, which is something I do with a lot of FPSes.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.