[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This could still happen Let it settle for a minute This is the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: 6312472137857.jpg (66 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
6312472137857.jpg
66 KB, 670x447
This could still happen
Let it settle for a minute
This is the only thing that could beat the mighty monster of Gaben
>>
>>337616469
WRONG COMPANY DIED.
>>
>>337616469
What in the love of God is that?
>>
>>337616875
18 and older
newfag
being this retarded
etc
etc
>>
>>337617025
21 :-)
>>
>>337616657

I should've been a better father
to you, Nintendo.

I wish I spent more time
playing catch with you...

...and less time training my body
and mind to kill you in a machete fight.
>>
>>337616657
>Oh, you think it's been easy for me? Since you're gone I got no exclusive games!

>Oh you got no exclusive games? Can't play anything? Ya can't play anything?
>I got no sense of having consoles Sony! I have no life! I'm dead! Because somebody, I'm not gonna point out names right now, decided to murder me with a machete!
>>
>>337616875

because Nintendo couldn't figure out a sound chip they outsourced to sony

then they asked sony to prototype a disk based system to succeed the snes

nintendo realized they can't charge big jew bux for every patented cartridge they printed and they would make less if they sold disk based games

so they shafted sony and wasted their time / money

so nintendo decided to purposely gimp the n64 to make a little more money on the carts

then sony just put out the playstation
>>
>>337617773
>nintendo realized they can't charge big jew bux for every patented cartridge they printed and they would make less if they sold disk based games
>so they shafted sony and wasted their time / money

The contract allowed Sony to make a disc-based system that could also play Super Famicom games, with Sony getting all of the rights to the disc-based games.

Sony fucked over Nintendo first.
>>
File: 1439922050376.jpg (75 KB, 1175x1024) Image search: [Google]
1439922050376.jpg
75 KB, 1175x1024
>>337617773
>>337619545

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rSLInBkY9I
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.