[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Skill based mmo in the same vein as realm of the mad god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: StarBreak-logo.jpg (190 KB, 1496x937) Image search: [Google]
StarBreak-logo.jpg
190 KB, 1496x937
>Skill based mmo in the same vein as realm of the mad god comes out
>skill based
>mmo
>nobody gives a fuck

starbreak thread
>>
Wow, it's like no one gives a fuck about video games around here OP, good jorb.
>>
nothing's come up about it
>>
>>337614950

>Skill based MMO in the same vein as realm of the mad god comes out

But it's boring compared to Realm of the Mad God, and drops aren't as frequent as Realm of the Mad God.

Plus you know,

>Kill boss
>Open chest

>ALL THIS SHIT YOU CAN'T USE AND CAN'T BE SOLD AND EATS INVENTORY + CAN'T FILTER OUT USELESS DROPS

Fucking please.

It's really boring. Plus it tries to emulate Contra..which, if you want that, just fire up Contra 3, 4, Hard Corps, or Hard Corps: Uprising ffs.
>>
>>337617440
>drops aren't as frequent as realm of the mad god
lmao, guessing you never farmed for anything pre-kabam age, when you could run hundreds of undead lairs without getting a single dbow
>>
>>337617440
>>337618709
oh wait, but that's right, you got to level 20 with your "so OP" glass sword, you clearly know more about Realm than me
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Lfh3PjK6E
>sonic the hedgeheg, the mmo
I'd rather play metal slug again
>>
File: 1461962770574.png (397 KB, 427x408) Image search: [Google]
1461962770574.png
397 KB, 427x408
>>337614950
Make me care
>>
>>337618960
That is just one of the classes, they all play extremely differently.
>>
>>337618960
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1Lfh3PjK6E
>Shitty ass music
>Those piss poor animations
>The lack of any real impact on anything
>The lack of anything at all but a lot of minions doing anything for difficulty
...I'm shocked you even want money for this POS.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.