[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I quit playing this after the taken king came out, is it worth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: taken-king4.jpg (420 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
taken-king4.jpg
420 KB, 1920x1080
I quit playing this after the taken king came out, is it worth coming back to?
>>
ask /dg/ : ^ )
>>
>>337609982
/dg/?
>>
>>337609786
Wait for Destiny 2.
>>
>>337610152
the destiny general on the /vg/ boards, is everyone a fucking incompetent idiot that doesn't know how to browse this site
>>
They updated a few things like prison of elders but it's nothing new, matchmaking is still absent for the most important activities and there is no incentive to get to max level since they'll raise the cap anyway in the next updates/expansion.
>>
>>337610357
Probably because of the constant refusal of spoonfeeding to newfags.
>>
>>337610357
It's posts like these that remind people of why /v/ is such a leper colony.
>>
It was never worth it in the first place. Bungie is not the same Bungie we used to know.
>>
>>337609982
>>337610357
>>337609786
you're being memed OP. /dg/ is cancer. Imagine the worst dicksuckers from the Bungie forums, that's who posts in /dg/. They defend everything bad about Destiny and spend all day reposting the same memes from the previous threads. It's a cycle of dicksucking and memes.
>>
>>337611254
Sounds like reddit
>>
>>337609786
I played constantly since release and I finally quit this week. You're not missing out on much if you've finished the Taken King quests and raid. Play something else till Destiny 2.
>>
File: 1380407012701.png (89 KB, 581x607) Image search: [Google]
1380407012701.png
89 KB, 581x607
>>337612374
>finished all Taken King quests on one character
>realize I still haven't finished quests on my other two
>All those "Patrol X and fight champions
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.