[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats his name again
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
whats his name again
>>
matthewmatosis
>>
>>337609235
matthewmatosis
>>
matthewmatosis
>>
>>337609235
Some shithead that talks too much.
>>
matthewmatosis
>>
>>337609235
matthewmitosis
>>
>>337609718
>plays videogames
>earns money
>lives with his gf that plays videogames with him

I see why it's hip to shit on him now
>>
>>337609235
MarkOsmosis
>>
>>337609235
patrickmeiosis
>>
File: 1422586354824.gif (1 MB, 374x352) Image search: [Google]
1422586354824.gif
1 MB, 374x352
>e-celebs
>>
DannyDialysis
>>
Hello ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>337609235
The man that makes no fucking videos. FUCK YOU MATT GET YOUR ASS IN FRONT OF THE PC AND START MAKING VIDEOS!
>>
>>337610412
Making videos takes a while
>>
>>337610129
>that gif

Me when some christian tries to tell me to believe in their fairy tale bs
>>
>>337610375
The following review contains full spoilers for the entire history of this website.

4chan, created in 2004, is an anonymous imageboard based off 2chan.

My concerns about the website quickly grew as I realized that the good majority of the website was just self-aware ironic shitposting.
>>
>>337609972

They are just mad jelly
>>
Neo vee
>>
>>337609235
/v/'s buttplug.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.