[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /v/ think of Tomb Raider (2013)? Is it worth $20?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: TombRaider-Definitive-Edition.jpg (306 KB, 1004x798) Image search: [Google]
TombRaider-Definitive-Edition.jpg
306 KB, 1004x798
What does /v/ think of Tomb Raider (2013)?
Is it worth $20?
>>
I detest the game and wouldn't pay a cent for it. It's everything bad about modern games rolled in to one package.
>>
Just wait for the summer sale and it'll be $5 or so like it usually is.
>>
It's really bland. Nothing's broken or anything but its the kind of game you get for cheap and then burn through and forget completely about once something worthwhile comes out.
>>
>>337604042
this

Game is perfectly worth that price.
>>
>>337603582
Bland game for bland people.
Buy it, OP.
>>
It's basically Uncharted with more fun (crossbow) and shittier characters.

Buy it if you want to jerk off to Lara moaning every cutscene.
>>
>>337603582
As somebody who put 30 hours into the game, no.
I wouldn't get it for more than 10 bucks right now.
If you can wait, wait until summer sale and get it then.
>>
"I HATE TOMBS!"

Amazingly enough this quote sums up the entire game.
>>
>tfw I actually find it better than Uncharted 4

Not saying it's good or anything, it's just a better game imo. More varied gameplay.

But I also know it's impossible to have this opinion without being called a pcuck so
>>
It was $1 on gamechanger
>>
File: wetsuit.jpg (154 KB, 1370x788) Image search: [Google]
wetsuit.jpg
154 KB, 1370x788
Best
>>
>>337603582
I had a pretty fun time with it. It's nothing extraordinary but it's incredibly solid. 20$ is worth it.
>>
It's alright. It's the epitome of cinematic vidya though. It really should have been a movie. Still, I had fun with it. Give it like a 5 or 6 out of 10.
>>
>>337603582
I could only suffer an hour of that shit. The moment the fucking crafting was introduced I decided that this is not worth my goddamn time.
>>
>>337603582
Its very bland but since the game of the year edition was 5 bucks several times on pc I guess its worth the price.
>>
>>337603582
buy it for 5 next steam sale if you really really must
do not spend more than that on this, there is no replayability, the story is extremely bad and the game is padded with a pointless leveling system and an "upgrading" collectathon
>>
just pirate it lmao
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.