[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't have at least 50 platinums, you're not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: psn-platinum.png (132 KB, 272x313) Image search: [Google]
psn-platinum.png
132 KB, 272x313
If you don't have at least 50 platinums, you're not a real gamer and need turn in your gaming card.
>>
File: FatherAndAdoptedDaughter-pg-50.jpg (156 KB, 649x1000) Image search: [Google]
FatherAndAdoptedDaughter-pg-50.jpg
156 KB, 649x1000
>there are at least 50 games between the PS3 and PS4 which are good enough to justify the time required to earn Platinum on them
>>
>>337600079
Thank God that I'm not a gamer!
>>
>>337600587
plenty of ps2 games on the psn have plats now. trying to plat dark cloud 2 atm
>>
As long as it's not my gayming card, I'm okay. ; )
>>
>>337600000
>>
>>337600079
Ya'll cheevo babies need to fuck off
>>
If you call yourself a gamer then you need to fuck off and die.
>>
>>337600079
I platted DeS, DaS and Dragon's Crown. 3 of the 4 good PS3 games and Catherine's plat was literally
>>
>>337601786
What kind of fucking babby can't platinum Catherine?
>>
I go for plats if the game is fun. I remember back when trophies were still relatively new and you had faggots renting the Hannah Montana game for an easy plat. The idea of playing a game you don't like for virtual 'rewards' is retarded.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 550x825) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 550x825
psnprofiles.com/monteblommie

if you don't atleast have 150 platinums then you are a normie.
>>
>>337602256
>took this fag over a month to plat mgsv
kek, did it in three weeks, get on my level chump
>>
>>337602621
MGSV isn't hard autismo. Not everyone is a no life degenerate who plays videogames all day like you.
>>
>>337602621
There was a blueprint bug at launch that made one trophy unobtainable untill it was patched.
>>
>>337602256
>7 trophies a day

jesus christ anon
>>
>>337600079
i dont exactly play games for cheevos or trophies, but I do keep an eye out for trphies and go for the plats eventually.
I got loads of games that I just need to play again to get plat, or do a certain thing, or collectables etc, but I don't play the game just to get the plat, when I want to play the games again, I will get the plats.
>>
>>337602804
I had this bug, that is the reason i haven't platted it or gone back to it, I lost interest in the game because there was no word from konami about acknowledging the bug and a future patch, I didnt know If I needed to restart the game and grind for the trophies.
that pissed me right off.
still havent platted it yet, I would have plat it in the 1st week
>>
>>337600079
Gamers are dead shitlord
>>
>>337603171
Well it is 100% obtainable now so if you ever feel like finishing it it ahould be no problem.
>>
>>337603267
I got the blueprint now, i think the trophy for developing everything too (they added more stuff last time I checked) I just haven't played it since.
I think all I need to do is complete all challenges, collect all animals and master items.

when I feel like it I am gonna upload my save to the cloud delete my local save and start again.
it's good playing games agaiin over a distance, forgetting how to play and the story then replaying them.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.