[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best GTA and why is it this one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: gta-v.jpg (204 KB, 640x783) Image search: [Google]
gta-v.jpg
204 KB, 640x783
What's the best GTA and why is it this one?
>>
Red Dead Redemption > GTA IV
The rest is garbage
>>
File: 895624730956724.gif (633 KB, 337x278) Image search: [Google]
895624730956724.gif
633 KB, 337x278
>>337600018
>>
The latest generation of GTAs were shit compared to the ps2 generation.
>>
>>337602352
This. You don't have to call me nostalgiafag, because it's true.

3 had poor story and clunky gameplay, but the city and driving was great
VC was very good
SA was very good too

iv- unfinished game engine killed fun, only tbogt had good story, but it was short game
v- meh story (you are fib cuck and 3 guys don;t want to do anything about it), shitty driving and shooting, +for fpv
>>
>>337600870
GTA IV is pretty bad
>>
Online ruined GTA.
SA was the best one because they built on top of the everything from the previous two titles and focused on adding more elements to the single player game.

IV had less features than SA due to being the first of it's generation but the best engine.
V scaled back on everything because they decided to focus on online, which could have been great with just a few alterations and different options but instead it's just a boring shitfest with terrible load times.
>>
It disappoints me how bad 5 is. 4 was already a solid foundation, all they had to do was take what they already built with 4 and improve on it. Instead they completely abandoned a lot of what made 4 great. It doesn't make sense.
>>
when are they going to make vehicles not handle like shit? especially armed helicopters
>>
1, 2, 3, 4 were shit
5 was okay.

VC and SA will never be matched by another gta game
>>
>>337605229
I never tried GTA V online. Was it as awesome as SAMP?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.