[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong? First 2 games were actually pretty good...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Resistance_Fall_of_Man.jpg (84 KB, 256x299) Image search: [Google]
Resistance_Fall_of_Man.jpg
84 KB, 256x299
What went wrong?
First 2 games were actually pretty good...
>>
File: trash.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
trash.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
>>337595526
>First 2 games were actually pretty good
>he thinks resistance 2 is good
>>
First game is total ass, don't know what you're talking about.

Resistance 2 was a generic shooter for its time, but moderately fun.

Resistance 3 was really fun, sadly by that time nobody cared about Resistance anymore.
>>
Most generic shit I have ever played.
>>
>>337595526
Resistance 3 was the best, don't know where you got you're shit taste from.
>>
I really loved how the game was actually challenging compared to It's peers(cawwowwuwwi) and how the bullets worked,I bet the people who made resistance could save DOOM If putted in their hands.
>>
>>337595743
RFoM > Res2 > Res3
>>
>>337596884
I think you messed up buddy, you should be using the < symbol. Remember, the crocodile always eats the bigger fish.
>>
>>337595526
The best part of 2 was the cooperative mode.
>>
>/v/ hates one of the best sci-fi FPS series ever

Why do I come to this shit board? I remember when /v/ was nothing but dubs threads. This is worse.
>>
Augur masterrace.
>>
Resistance 2 Online was the shit.

It blew my mind on how great it was especially for being free. The co-op was glitchy, but it was basically Destiny but with twice the amount of players.
>>
>>337595526
>first 2 games
>good
That's nostalgia, friendo.
The game actually plays and feels like ass compared to today's standards.
>>
>>337597758
First one tried to be different from call of duty and halo style shooters
Second one was more like cod but still fun to play
Both of them weren't about humanity fuck yes, unlike 3rd game
>>
>>337595526

What are you talking about 1 and 3 were far better than 2, which wrecked the series.

The psp game was actually alright too.
>>
play in order 2->1->3
campaign
best in order 1>3>2

coop campaign in 1 was more fun on superhuman.

2's multiplayer and coop was a cluster fuck of fun though,3's multiplayer was fun but populations died early so no many people were playing by spring 012(just vets,I was there),1's online was the shit till I started seeing more 1hko unrated games.
>>
>>337595526

PS3 games are forgettable. Not bad, just forgettable.
>>
>>337597260

sci-fi FPS has been so overdone that all attempts at it results in mediocrity
>>
chimera are fucking sexfiends
>>
Fuck off

1 and 3 were great. 2 fucked it up by trying to be more like CoD.
>>
>>337595526
R1 was really excellent with top notch encounters. Resistance 2 had good guns but wasn't really resistance, just another FPS with ayy lmaos and regenerating health. Decent game but hard not to be let down by it. Also, the game had fight pacing issues because so much of the game took place at mid to long range encounters and it really bent you over the barrell in giving you good ammo for the guns fit for those encounters.

Resistance 3 returned to being Resistance, more or less, but had a couple of really slow sections, and right before the end the game really dragged on with some boring stuff and in my mind the game never really recovered.
>>
>>337597043
they got it right the first time, y'dummy.
> = greater than
< = less than
>>
File: ResistanceFallOfMan01.jpg (131 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ResistanceFallOfMan01.jpg
131 KB, 1280x720
>>337595908
first game is the best in every possible way, it has fantastic gun feedback and great level design.

pic related
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.