[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who hype? https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_ continue=113&
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: final-fantasy-brave-exvius[1].jpg (87 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
final-fantasy-brave-exvius[1].jpg
87 KB, 620x350
Who hype?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=113&v=ZLLBgnIE9rQ
>>
It's shit.
>>
>>337594668
>ios
>android
there can be no hype
>>
>>337594668
I'm hyped for Metroid Prime: Federation Force
>>
>>337594668
Isn't it already out? I downloaded it earlier today.
>>
>>337594668
I'm sure to get hype for in in the next 4 years when they finally feel like making it English.
Unless isn't F2P.
>>
>>337594668
> This app is incompatible with all of your devices.

One of these being a fucking S6, how the hell is that not enough?
>>
>>337597283
Nevermind, I'm retarded, that shows up when you're out of region.
>>
>>337594668
You can get the global apk and play already like I did. Was up and playable a few days ago.
>>
>>337594668
>another shitty japanese gacha game designed to extort money from addicts
>this time with FF characters

fuck off shill
>>
>>337597837
>this time with FF characters
where were you when Record keeper and All the Bravest was released?
>>
>>337595984

the announcement is for the english version which is already out though it's getting "officialy" released now

>>337594668

i've played it for a while because i play a lot of these android games and personaly i found it a little dull, there is a lot of fanservice that is really spot on (characters you can get include both figaro brothers with edgar flipping the coin from the scene where they decide who get to be the king in one of his animations,shadow,cyan,biggs and wedge from the intro with the whole mech suit, even ramza sister who fight by throwing stones, and recently you could even get the trio from secret of mana)

but the actual game is really simple and slow paced, it tries to have an actual plot (with the main character called rain to keep with the theme they had of naming protagonist after climate stuff) and there are even magic to learn and dungeon to explore with random battles so at least it tries to differentiate itself from auto battlers and pretend to be an actual RPG
>>
>>337594668
>getting hyped for a Final Fantasy game
>after 2002
>>
>>337594668
I'm so mad at what phones are doing. Because people are too retarded to ever flip their phone to 16:9 aspect ratio we now have to suffer with cutscenes being catered to retards who hold their phone upright at all times.
>>
Who /waiting patiently for official launch/ here?
>>
>>337594668
What was the FF ios game with the white haired faggot? Was it good?
>>
>>337602495

that was mobius final fantasy

i have no idea as i haven't played the game itself but if you check the android top 100 games, brave exvius sit at 17 while mobius is 102 so i can only assume it wasn't that hot
>>
>>337599576
this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.