[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Dad sees boxart for one my JRPGs >"Why do you spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 81L4tcYQVBL._SX425_.jpg (58 KB, 425x376) Image search: [Google]
81L4tcYQVBL._SX425_.jpg
58 KB, 425x376
>Dad sees boxart for one my JRPGs
>"Why do you spend your time and money playing kids games?"
>About to go into a rant about how he has shit taste and how he's a fucking normie fuck that wouldn't recognize a good piece of media if it were right in front him
>Instead just surpress my autism and don't respond

How do I educate normies on good games without sounding like am autist.
>>
He's fucking right you dumbfuck
Get some taste, retard
You have a 3DS - play some Monster Hunter or some shit, not this kiddy fuckshit
>>
>>337593913
>game designed to be played at a middle school cafeteria with classmates
>not kiddie shit
>>
>>337593774
You're already an autist, just deliver the rant.
>>
>>337593774
You just explain why its good.
>>337593913
But popolocrois is good.
>>
Don't lie OP, you felt ashamed and clammed up. Perfectly understandable.
>>
This kind of reminds me of the cringe video on YouTube where a guy admits to his dad that he likes MLP and likes to jack off to colorful horses. Yea, you remind me of him, OP.
>>
File: really.gif (165 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
really.gif
165 KB, 500x281
>>337596367
Not OP but my parents learned I like MLP by checking our DVR recordings. They asked me about it, joked with me about it, and we moved on. Its entirely possible to say one likes embarrassing things without it being too weird and awkward. I think OP is too concerned with looking bad and should just calmly explain why he likes it.
>and likes to jack off to colorful horses
But why would one ever admit their weird sexual fetishes to their parents? Sex is personal. Plus that makes this NOTHING like what OP is doing.
>>
>>337593774
>How do I educate normies on good games without sounding like am autist.
why would you want to do this?
jst b yrslf, holmes
>>
>>337596780
Ok you have a point, idk why I said jacking off to horses, but the video I was talking about is a guy who tells his dad about "clopping" and it just turns into a shit show after that. Look it up, you'll cry or rage
>>
Stop living with your parents if it truly bothers you?
>>
>>337593774
Move out if the opinions of your parents are too much
>>
>>337593774
accept anime is fucking terrible and you should be ashamed of liking this shit

then move on and get taste
>>
>>337593774
>I'm a Jay Arpeegee casual.
>but at least I'm not a normie!
>>
>>337593774
Why would ever need to explain yourself to someone? You like video games end of story. To parents all video games regardless of genre are for kids.
>>
File: 1462151640375.jpg (277 KB, 1200x808) Image search: [Google]
1462151640375.jpg
277 KB, 1200x808
>>337593774
>Go on your rant then piss him off to the point where he kicks you out of the house.

>Die of starvation from not getting any NEET bux.

>tfw dad learns of your untimely demise.

Sounds like a good idea to me.
>>
>>337593774
What even is this game?
>>
>>337593774
Popolocrois is such a comfy game, I forgot to add. One of those games you would play on a rainy afternoon after school
>>
>>337599695
RPG game localized to America. That and the PSP release of 1, I'm kinda salty they never brought over any of the sequels.
>>
>>337596367
Anybody have the anal vore coming out party picture?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.