[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dark Souls 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 20160514231234_1.jpg (453 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160514231234_1.jpg
453 KB, 1920x1080
>yfw you ate something spicy
>>
File: 1462110527663.png (682 KB, 540x745) Image search: [Google]
1462110527663.png
682 KB, 540x745
What build is least faggoty in the game? Straight sword and katana fags rank at the top but what's the most based?

My vote is for greataxes and pyros.
>>
>>337592261
Quality.

Refined Astora greatsword is GOAT.
>>
>>337592261
>pyros
pyromancy is magic
and magic is for fags
>>
>>337593024
>What build is least faggoty in the game? Straight sword and katana fags rank at the top
>Quality.
>>
>>337593398

Quality is literally the best stat spread for most weapons.

"Greatsword" has a little over 600 AR uninfused 40/40, while heavy with 40 str will get 500+
>>
>>337593957
The point of quality would be putting points in both dex and str for maximum damage while obviously making yourself more fragile compared to other players.
But since 26/27 vig is so cheap and armor is pointless, quality builds are as fragile as any other and deals the most damage.
>>
Spiked mace
R1 then spin people to death
sadly until +8/9 it only almost kills them in one combo

has to be buffed with rouge or a spell
>>
Why is Divine Pillars of Light so shitty? Those fat angel knights fuck me up when they use it but when I use it it barely deals a 100 dmg. Are miracles all shit? I'm hell-bent on playing a crusading paladin but already on the final boss and I have yet to find miracles good for anything besides healing
>>
>>337595512
I use lightning weapon and sacred oath
Those two, deep protection, darkmoon blade, and tears of denial are really the best ones and they're all buffs

WotG and Lightning stake are powerful, but hard to use especially in pvp
at least WotG get hyper armour
>>
>>337595512
>Are miracles all shit?
Yeah, sorry.
Only useful ones are Tears of Denial and the Lighting spear you get from the final boss.
>>
>>337595942
Offensive miracles are kind of shit, but support ones are okay. Great heal does a good amount although it's mostly just used for PvE between fights. I would say Sacred Oath is good, but it's pointless when you fine Sunlight SS. Lightning Blade is good depending on your build. Although if you're doing str/fth or dex/fth there are really good weapons that scale with both stats. If you're full faith then lighting infusion in the best...
Okay fuck they pretty much all suck. Just like how there's only like 3 good pyro spells.
>>
>>337596479
Yeah, i only named those two because it was all i used in my last Faith playthrough. My weapon was Lighting Spear and later Prince greatsword. Both can't receive buffs, so weapon buffs were out of question.
And almost all character buffs negate Tears of Denial effect. So as far as some offensive capabilities goes, the Soul of Cinder Lighting Spear was all that was left with some semblance of usefullness. Most miracles are indeed shit.
Sorcery at least does high damage, but it's slow as fuck.
Pyro is best because it not only does good damage but is fast to cast.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.