[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
does /v/ recommend pic related? are both the sp and mp good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
does /v/ recommend pic related?

are both the sp and mp good?
>>
>>337580921
It's okay. Original was better but it's dead.

God no, SP is just botmatches.
>>
File: RO2 long range Mosin sniping.webm (1 MB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
RO2 long range Mosin sniping.webm
1 MB, 960x540
>>337580921
There is no "SP".
The only resembling element is literally a "tutorial mode", that puts you up against bots, learning the use of basic gear between the maps.

SP is hardcore, brutal, "realistic" and atmospheric. You WILL die, a lot, at the beginning.
It's very fun if you're into that sort of thing.
>>
>>337581616
>The MP is hardcore, brutal, "realistic" and atmospheric.
self-fixed
>>
not worth more than 7 dollars at this point in its lifespan.
>>
>>337580921
>MP
yeah great immersive game with friends
>SP
ro2 has singleplayer?
>>
>>337584397
this
>>
good luck finding players. there's no sp to speak of. if you can find players and survive first few hours (or days, depending on you) of constant dying, you're in for hours of fun
>>
SP is shit don't bother

MP is really good and has arguably one of the best FPS communities but has lots of minor issues and bugs and the devs no longer work on the game.
>>
>>337588327
There are constantly at least 5-10 servers that are full with 64 players
>>
>>337580921
SP was removed a long time ago from the game, you can still play multiplayer alone against bots and do training missions (if you consider that sp)

The game is awesome, I have over 400h played on this game and I still have a lot of interest on it. A new mod was released for it recently: Heroes of The West. It adds the western front to RO2/RS, development is still active
>>
>>337584397
>>337588327
This game isn't dead you faggots

There's always full servers 24 hours a day on both RS and HoS
>>
>>337588593
5-10 ranked servers in the european mornings, at this hour there are around 20 full ones. If you search for unranked servers you can find many more with 64/64

>>337588512
>the devs no longer work on the game
http://store.steampowered.com/news/?appids=35450
>>
>>337589023
HotW is a mod by the community and so is barrikady factory.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.