[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the media is always shilling for Sony?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: saturn vs ps1.jpg (299 KB, 1193x801) Image search: [Google]
saturn vs ps1.jpg
299 KB, 1193x801
"PSX is a real next-gen console"
"PS2 is better than the competition"
"PS3 has Reality Synthesizer!"
"PS4 VR will be a blast!"

?
>>
>>337578567
shut the fuck you sega shill
>>
>>337578567
>Why the media is always shilling for Sony?
because no one will ever love you
>>
Because Sony consoles have always been the best of their generation, and the prime way to play fun, interesting video games.
>>
>>337578567
Sony is a shit company for videogames BUT they have the state of the art marketing. They could murder a baby on E3 stage and still get paid applause and people clapping for them.
>>
>>337578567
Sega Saturn was a nightmare to develop for because of poor documentation and it used non traditional hardware.
>>
>>337579274
So did the PS1
And PS2
And PS3
>>
>>337578567
Are you trying to say that the Sega Saturn has better graphics than PS1?
LMAO
>>
>>337579515
PS2 and PS3 yes, PS1 no.
>>
>>337579675
>cd drive instead of cards
>traditional
>>
>>337579515
PS2 was horrible to program and weaker than the Dreamcast and Nintendo Gamecube

>>337579643
You look at the specs and you tell me which one has better "graphics"
>>
PS1 was easiler to develop, that doesn't mean it was better, more powerful or anything

It just means than it was easier to develop.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXu3QiRnMPc
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foZUcPQAMvg
>>
>>337579043
I think they are masters of paying journalists to shill for them
>>
I never understood the obsession with releasing ugly polygon games just because "It's 3D"
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.