[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the campaign worth 30 bucks? I never saw any threads for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Legacy of the Void.jpg (946 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Legacy of the Void.jpg
946 KB, 1920x1080
Is the campaign worth 30 bucks?

I never saw any threads for this, was it that bad?
>>
>>337576967
Chris Metzen is a crap story teller. Retells the same story since wc3.
>>
>>337578640
okay, but are the missions fun?
>>
>>337576967
Good gameplay, bad story. Probably worth it.
>>
I bought it and haven't finished it. It's pretty much more of the same game you already bought twice. Blah blah evil force blah blah corrupts people blad blah very dangerous.
>>
Buy dawn of war dark crusade if you don't have it. It's as good but a lot cheaper.
>>
>>337578894
Mostly a repeat of HotS and WoL missions.

Also the writing is even more retardes holy shit, what a terrible ending.
>>
>>337578640
WC3 retold the story of StarCraft 1
And the Warrior from D1 became corrupted too, becoming the new Diablo for D2
>>
So basically wait for the christmas sale if anything
>>
>>337576967
>Is the campaign worth 30 bucks?

The story is a lost cause.
The missions themselves aren't as varied as WoL's, but at least they're not as easy as HotS'. Basically a lot of defense missions, a few hero missions and then a bunch of missions re-skinned from WoL.

For $30, you could do better but it's not like you won't get some decent enjoyment out of them.
>>
>>337576967
I like the protoss campaign but maybe its because im a bit of a SC fanboy. Then... you get to the epilogue. After finishing the epilogue I found a huge tumor coming out of my ass.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.