[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't remember the last new game I bought. I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: header.jpg (54 KB, 460x215) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
54 KB, 460x215
I can't remember the last new game I bought. I just want to play something new. How's this looking? I like 40k and always wanted to try fantasy and total war.
>>
Bit worried about optimization. Heard Rome 2 had issues.
>>
It's looking like a CA game, so you'd be insane to buy it on launch.
>>
with steam refund you have no excuse not to give it a shot, if you're interested enough
>>
>>337575834
Get the feeling a game like this takes longer than 2 hours to get going
>>
It looks fuckin great. Attila was a CA game and was near perfect on launch. It's the only game i'm looking forward to this year.
>>
>>337575905
if it's your first Total War game then maybe,
>>
>>337575379
>issues

more than issues there was no AI and it was unplayable
>>
>tfw missed the GMG sale
>>
>>337576213
how much it was ?
>>
>>337574989
I played the demo at PAX East and it was fun. I'm not really experienced with the Total War franchise but commanding "realistic" fantasy battles is a sweet concept and these guys seemed to do it right.
>>
>>337574989
Personally waiting for the release, the preorder bonus (chaos) stays on for a week after the release.

So absolutely dont pre-order it.
>>
>>337576550
There's no downside is to preordering with refunds. Just don't play it until reviews and stuff come out. If it has issues refund
>>
>>337576550
Refund gives you gaben dollars, I want real ones.
>>
>>337576636
There is also no upside to it, so there's zero reason to be this frivolous with your money.
>>
>>337576719
Only if you pay with steam cash
>>
>>337574989
Creative Assembly has been run by jews for years now. It might be a passable game and if you've never played a Total War game then it would probably be a good experience for you, but they've been upgrading the graphics to the same game for over a decade now and charging out the ass for expansions/DLC recently.
>>
>>337575379
Every single Total War game has had issues at launch. Some of them were fixed, most of them not.
Rome 2 along with Empire were totally unplayable at launch.
>>
>>337576417
$45
>>
I think CA finally did it.

They're finally releasing a non-broken game.

I've been watching all their streams and videos and I haven't seen a single glitch or weird AI action. They've shown the campaign, the battles, etc. The entire game really and nothing was messed up.

I know it's hard to believe, but they did it boys.

Also, the game just looks great. For once the armies actually look varied and worth doing all the campaigns.
>>
I wish there where more Legendary Lords to choose from.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.