[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Meanwhile, in dreamland /v/...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10
File: castle dedede.jpg (54 KB, 573x430) Image search: [Google]
castle dedede.jpg
54 KB, 573x430
Meanwhile, in dreamland /v/...
>>
>>337572081
boy did i have a nice evening on the couch cuddling with my oneitis yesterday
>>
Hey guys!
D.D.D. Refilled the Waddle Dee vending machines!
Better get one now!
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 392x365) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 392x365
... I honestly feel bad for not chasing after him 16 years ago. Now I just gotta do one thousand papers...
>>
>>337572081
I think I'm gonna play FIFA© 16 for a while tod- oh, Tyrone just sent me a message...
He says if I want to hang out. Stacy and her friends are coming ? Nice!
I think I can play with my PlayStation© 4 another time.
>>
FUCKING DREAMSTOP.
>>
Vote for Dedede. He will make Dreamland again. We need to build a wall to not let Kirby in.
>>
>>337573956
Queen Fairy is the brighter future
>>
I WANT TO MARRY KING DEDEDE
>>
>be me
>walking around in green greens
>suddenly, this pink faggot comes up to me all friendly
>without a word, tries to inhale me into his fucking mouth
>succeeds
>mfw i'm typing this from his stomach which is filled with others who have done no wrong
So, how was your day, /v/?
>>
>>337574439
Not bad, been fucking around and pretending to work when the king is around. How the fuck have you not digested, though?
>>
The De'ster bulldozed my house and placed a highway where it used to be, and he gave me no compensation out of it.

Uncool.
>>
>>337574439
You try dealing with the pink fucker when it comes to property damage. I had prime real estate in Orange Ocean and that testicle arrives and ruins it.
>>
>>337572081
HOLY SHIT, SONIC ADVENTURE 3 IS FUCKING AMAZING
Undertale and Yiik are going offsale..lol
>>
DENUVO HAS SHUT DOWN!
>>
KIRBY IS A FUCKING NIGGER
>>
It's weird how these games have been building up lore around the villains, but Dreamland and its inhabitants are still very mysterious as fuck.
>>
I NEEDUH MONSTA TA CLOBBA DAT DAIR KIRBEH!
>>
How can I help you, King DeDe
DeDe
DeDe
DeDe
DeDe
DeDe
>>
What can I do for you King /vvvv/?
>>
>mfw my sister and 5 cousins died on the crash of the Halberd
>>
File: CU93EOOVEAAXo--.png large.png (62 KB, 550x565) Image search: [Google]
CU93EOOVEAAXo--.png large.png
62 KB, 550x565
>you will never be sectonia's husband's daughter
>>
File: KSS_Marx.png (196 KB, 340x600) Image search: [Google]
KSS_Marx.png
196 KB, 340x600
Has anyone seen Marx lately?
I haven't seen him since that Sun and Moon incident a while back
>>
>>337576995

Eh, he probably moved. I'd do so to considering that this place seems to be a magnet for all sorts of weirdness. I blame Kirby; I mean sure, all those fairy-folk gush on about how he's their messiah or something, but they don't have to live in the same town as the guy and suffer the consequences of him losing a cheesecake!
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 232x183) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 232x183
Has anyone seen this guy right here? He's my brother and I can't find him anywhere.
>>
File: kirby_stamp17.gif (347 KB, 320x270) Image search: [Google]
kirby_stamp17.gif
347 KB, 320x270
Who /helpertohero/ here?
>>
Hey guys anyone wanna come to my theme park?
>>
File: 1459124523001.png (859 KB, 700x622) Image search: [Google]
1459124523001.png
859 KB, 700x622
>>337578426
Will there be candy?
>>
>>337578280

They won't allow cappies to participate. I call discrimination!
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.