[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>It's my brother who's been rotting in a 3rd world
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: bitch.jpg (101 KB, 1132x693) Image search: [Google]
bitch.jpg
101 KB, 1132x693
>It's my brother who's been rotting in a 3rd world prison for 15 years. He owes a lot of monet to someone very dangerous and he desperately needs my help. Good news is that we found it!
>SO... YOU LIED ME ABOUT THE MALAYSIA JOB?
>>
He didn't even tell her he ever had a brother
>>
File: 1311949286835.jpg (20 KB, 311x311) Image search: [Google]
1311949286835.jpg
20 KB, 311x311
>>337570657
Oh boy it's one of these threads.

She was understandably pissed that she was being lied to.
She even, later in the game, realizes that she was over reacting and how much it all meant to Nate and comes back to help him and his brother.
>>
how did she even find him in kings bay?
>>
>>337570920
this.

Some dumb roastie can find them no fucking problem.

But a guy with unlimited resources and goons can't?
>>
>>337570920
She is strong and independent
>>
>>337570657
dat man neck though
>>
Okay I'm near the end, I think, please dont spoil it for me but did anyone feel this game continuously looked better as time went on? I reached what I thought was a the end and then the world just opens up again and again and again, its fucking beautiful.

I'm amazed by how nice the world looks and how much attention to detail has gone into nearly every area even if youll only see if for a couple seconds. What the fuck
>>
Yeah this movie isn't for kids like OP it has deeper emotional themes for successful, married, adults.
>>
>>337571270
it seems like non shooting parts and areas have way better graphics
>>
File: 1462521029115.jpg (162 KB, 978x972) Image search: [Google]
1462521029115.jpg
162 KB, 978x972
>>337571270
>mfw some day pc games might look this good
>>
>>337570920
She is literally an investigative reporter
>>
Am I supposed to believe these 400 yo letters remained readable out in the open?
>>
>>337570920
It's implied Sully called her in Scotland
>>
>>337570657
Well she isn't wrong, instead of telling her the situation he lied to her for weeks, is she supposed to just be fine with that?
>>
>>337571356
>... so thus Uncharted 4 free passes being logical
>>
>she didn't show up with cutter and chloe
fuck this gay earth
>>
>>337572709

No Chloe hurts my penis
>>
>>337570657
Is this the biggest "WUT" for you?

I'am still wondering why the fuck they didn't just tell vargas "Yeah you'll get 25, shit, even 50 procent" but rafe killed him instead
What
The
Fuck
What will vargas do after they live the prison? He is just a fucking warden for fucks sake.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.