[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can you iron sight in the new doom ? its probably a no buy from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
can you iron sight in the new doom ?

its probably a no buy from me if you cant, it just feels wrong not being able to.
>>
What kinda fucking faggot wants to iron sight in doom.
>>
Kill yourself. Skilled veterans of gaming don't need iron sights to aim.
>>
>>337570089
It's like $70 anyway, doubt anyone outside the first world can afford it.
>>
finally the marketers chose a subject that will actually start an argument
>>
>needing iron sights when the game doesn't fucking gimp the crosshairs
No, you're a nigger.
>>
You can iron sight with the assault riffle if you upgrade it
>>
>>337570213
>>337570216
the original was constant iron sights you absolute giant fucking faggots, maybe don't post if you're a clueless cunt who's pretending to hate iron sights because its "cool" to, jesus.
>>
>>337570213
>>337570216
>>337570295
>Swallowing all that bait-cum in one go
beware not to gag /v/.
>>
>>337570213
>>337570216
>>337570295
>>337570380
pic related

get fucked younglings

>pretending you're cool when in fact the original doom had iron sights all the time

get fucking rekt
>>
>>337570493
>this is considered iron sights now
oh boy here we go.
>>
>>337570543
>taking a joke literally
oh boy here we go
>>
>>337570493
lol that meatball looks so goofy

good thing bethesda ported only the good monsters lel
>>
>>337570606
>ported
I know this is b8, but you using that word in this context triggers the fuck out of me.
>>
>>337570493
Trivia: One of those pain elementals in original doom 2 is glitched and doesnt spawn lost souls. It makes a good punching bag.
>>
>>337570543
explain the difference here ?
>>
>>337570739
They all make good punching bags. They can't spawn lost souls if you stand right in front of them.
>>
>>337570853
i learned this wait too late
>>
>>337570604
>someone acts fucking retarded anonymously where no person viewing it can divulge their intention and they've yet to do it themselves
>IT'S JUST A JOKE BRO, JUST A JOKE.
Except people are this retarded.
>>
>>337570739
It's not glitched, the game just has a limit on the lost souls that can be present on a level and in that level there are already plenty of lost souls waiting in other areas so the pain elemental can't spawn any additional ones.
>>
>>337570762
You don't aim with the weapon you aim with the screen
>>
>>337570929

Not him, but sometimes if the pain elemental dies next to a thin wall the lost souls will spawn on the other side of the wall
>>
>>337570762
left is default weapon hold right you activate and it slows you down for extra accuracy
>>
>>337570919
I could tell he was joking. It wasn't hard. His post had a sense of playfulness to it. I'm sorry you have autism and can't comprehend what people mean when they write things to each other.
>>
File: 1447250525012.png (339 KB, 511x343) Image search: [Google]
1447250525012.png
339 KB, 511x343
>the amount of serious responses ITT

And this is why 99% of /v/ threads are shitty bait
>>
You can add iron sights to the rifle as an upgrade if you want, but you have to unlock the upgrade first

The single player game is actually really good, it's amazing they didn't use PC footage to sell it and instead made people think it would be a completely consolized piece of trash
>>
>>337570929
Nope. One of them is glitched.
>>
>>337571216
OP here, i'm being serious, shooting from the hip looks and feels wrong, why do you think the original doom was looking straight down the barrel ? being deadly serious and answer the question about the first doom.
>>
You're all fucking stupid
>>
>>337571436
I agree. Shooting with the gun off to the side feels weird to me too.

Prefer shooting from the middle, or iron sights.
>>
>>337571436
You're gonna have to try harder if you want a serious (you) from me, friend
>>
>>337570762
I love the people who get mad at the viewmodel I use in CSGO. It makes it as doom/quake as possible and it really triggers people
>>
fuck off shill
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.