[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Miss me yet, DooM fans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Romero the GOD.jpg (106 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Romero the GOD.jpg
106 KB, 640x360
Miss me yet, DooM fans?
>>
When is the gameplay demo of his new game going to be released?
>>
I don't miss those faggy-ass glasses.
>>
Who is dis jesus lookin white muthafucker
>>
>>337568228

About a week after Bethesda announce that DOOM sold well under its projected targets
>>
>>337568168
>relevant 20 years ago
>People still ask for this guy

Worst than molyneux
>>
File: romero cuck.jpg (255 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
romero cuck.jpg
255 KB, 1000x750
He's cute with his wife's son.
>>
File: 379720_20160514143244_1.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
379720_20160514143244_1.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
No fuck off I'm enjoying the game

>GUYS I WILL MLAEK GAEM I PROMISE! I HAVE NOTHING YET, BUT PLEASE GIVE ME 700K DOLLARS!
>>
>>337568168
Back to your gas station.
>>
>>337568168
He looks like my uncle but thinner
>>
This seriously looks more trustworthy than anything that has ever been on scamstarter previously.

• listens to the community and creates a demo to show off the game
• the game has a dedicated producer to make sure everything is done on time and comes well together
• Unreal Engine 4 is used, so no engine swapping or content scrapping will happen
• Adrian Carmack knows how to get shit done and has been behind the art direction behind most of id's titles
• no DLCs or subscriptions, support for modding guaranteed
• realistic deadlines and amount of content delivered, no overpromise or overshooting the budget
• PC-first approach, so no corners will be cut to appease the console market
• complex movement mechanics confirmed: rocketjumping, strafejumping, bunny hopping, air strafing

All for half the price of Doom and yet offering both more challenge and content! How did he do it?
>>
>>337568268
>white
He's cherokee.
>>
>>337568297
Won't surprise me, all the people that I know who cared about Doom and Quake used Linux. Its sad that years from now it will still be easy to play Quake, or Doom 3 because of Id's policies at that time of supporting Linux and releasing source code to enable long-term maintenance well beyond a companies typical support period while the new Doom will probably be lost as the consoles that were able to run it break down, and the OS that it runs on drops out of use as support ends and the general public increasingly goes mobile-only with desktop machines becoming a novelty platform primarily used by developers who of course prefer Linux.
>>
This new Doom is too much unlike Doom. The brutality aspects are retarded. Did someone seriously think it was cool when a gigantic demon slams you to the ground and rips your legs off? Come the fuck on, that's just stupid
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.