[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Get the new doom game on pc >start the SP >liking it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1368765576108.jpg (29 KB, 476x357) Image search: [Google]
1368765576108.jpg
29 KB, 476x357
>Get the new doom game on pc
>start the SP
>liking it so far
>game crashes without any error message
>restart and decide to play MP because i didn't play the beta
>its an ok cod clone
>crashes again
>restart one last time to look at snapmap
>can't login to doom services
>can't play snapmap online
>crashes again
>look up and do everything under the sun to fix the crashing
>start SP and it crashes again
>mfw
>>
>>337563748
how about updating your shit first?
>>
>>337564160
i did EVERYTHING and that includes updating my drivers and anything else and still the same result.
>>
Cucks getting cucked every new release

What else is new?
>>
>>337563748
Update your drivers you dumbass, Haven't crashed once.
>>
>>337564258
Upgrade to Windows 10. If already upgraded, update everything again.
>>
works on my pc
>>
Is the SP any good? I plan on torrenting this just for that.
>>
>>337565319
>plan on torrenting
heh
>>
>>337565319
D E N U V O
E
N
U
V
O
>>
>>337564968
>Upgrade to Windows 10. If already upgraded, update everything again.
It actually sounds like Windows 10 would be the one causing shit like this. Stay on 7/8.1 OP.
>>
>>337565613
>>337565432

So it's bad?
>>
>>337565751
AHAHAHAHAHA retrad
>>
>>337565751
No, it's actually pretty fucking good.

It's just that you CAN'T pirate it.
>>
>>337563748
You either play on a tato or you need to update your driver
>>
>>337565751
idort
>>
>>337565319
I never played oldschool doom, but the game isn't bad imo. It's very fast paced, you have to keep moving or you'll get overrun very quickly. The guns are all good for different things and the secrets are still pretty hard to find even with a map. Overall its a very different SP experience than any of the other Doom titles, even 3, but its still very good over all. If you really have reservations about forking over your money for it a steam sale is probably gonna be your best bet to getting this game for cheap thanks to denuvo.
>>
>>337565751
>>337565319
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
>>
>game isn't released under GPL
>implying it's Carmack Approved™
>>
>>337566285
None of the previous id Software titles were released under GPL. What is your point?
>>
>>337568502
https://github.com/id-Software
K
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.