[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So why was cata the beginning of the 12million decline? Couldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: cz6umNH.jpg (322 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cz6umNH.jpg
322 KB, 1920x1080
So why was cata the beginning of the 12million decline?

Couldn't handle the heat?

I mean heat reflects the nature of EMF (electromagntic fields) produces heat (microwaves) a catalyst for life as if the computers didn't produce enough EMF as was Blizzard reminded players they were surrounded by EMF and thus pooped on their own parade reminding players what they are surrounded by with all that heat. This is the spirits way of rescuing players from harm.

Thats my assBURGERS abstract look on it.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (491 KB, 700x1028) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
491 KB, 700x1028
>>337560312
Wow excuse my english, i think i need more oxygen in ma brain.
>>
>>337560312
... what?
>>
>>337560395
Yeah Blizzard were sub-consciously saving their player base.
>>
>>337560440
>>337560395
But players found it all too real and left hardcore gaming on the PC to escape the sub-conscious nature of EMF reminded by all the fire theme of cata. As heat and EMF have similar properties in life such as eletric storm helped chemicals into life in the beginning of life and heat is a catalyst for chemicals to produces elements. And EMF also can produce heat.

Computers are full of EMF and thus you understand.
>>
>>337560312
>This is your brain on drugs.
>>
>>337560535
... No, I still don't understand.

>People quit playing Cataclysm because they dislike EMF
>>
>>337560589
quite right i was.
>>
>Only played Warcraft 1-3
Was WoW ever worth it if I really like the story?
>>
>>337561187
Vanilla -> Wrath was good. TBC went full retard though
>>
>>337560312

Wotlk started a decline because content casualization started, including the infamous tier skipping instances that let you skip the entire prior raiding tier to dip right into the new one.

With that and mind numbing heriocs the subs started declining so blizzard pulled cata out of their ass.

Cata went straight for the pandering by releasing heroics with a spicy bit of difficulty which brought people back, on top of the world revamp promises.

Of course everyone soon realized that cata was cut short in all manner of ways, with unfinished zones, loads of cut content and shit like Uldum.

Ultimately, the casuals from wotlk hated the heriocs and blizzard knew this so they casualized them and then casualized the raids, pissing off the older players.

To prevent the older players from leaving they spiced up their mid-raid, firelands, before then nerfing it into olbivion for casuals.

At that point the older player base realized blizzard was attempting to juggle them and the casual players to keep them both without finding a way to please both and started to leave (me included). Then blizzard released dragon soul, the first raid made almost entirely of ingame assets with a raid finder to allow raid pugs, which included nerfs and design philosophies to make it work.

At this point WoW rolled down hill. I heard MoP wasn't as bad of an expansion (I was more offended by "challenge mode" and raid mechanic simplification than pandas) but it wasn't enough to kickstart the game back into the limelight.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.