[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /TWW/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1463219402639.jpg (638 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1463219402639.jpg
638 KB, 1920x1080
Who /TWW/ here?
>>
>rosalind von carstein
Who?
>>
>>337559335
you can name your lords anon
>>
I liked shogun 2. Westernizing was fun. Getting to play a nation that seems reminiscent of ermor from dom4 sounds kind of fun. But the game itself looks kind of bland and uninspired. And I loathe warhammer with a fiery hatred so hot it does that weird thing where it starts to feel icey cold. Like when you run the hot water and put your hand under it and for a moment it feels cold.
>>
>>337559007
>inizia battaglia
The fuck out of here Luigi. I have could never understand why the fuck would you want anything other than english in game.
>>
>>337560818
fucking this, granted i feel this ways cause shit being translated to >finlan is most of the time completely retarded
>>
>>337560818

I'm Italian and I usually do that for movies becayse lip sync, but I've found voice actors for games are usually better in Italian
>>
>>337561205
shit being translated to anything always ends up retarded
>>
MY BONER ACHES FOR THIS GAME LIKE NO OTHER
>>
when is this shit out again
>>
>>337562859

10 days
>>
>>337560279
looks like she is the only carstein who has hair in battle form.
>>
File: 1462952714170.gif (1 MB, 540x294) Image search: [Google]
1462952714170.gif
1 MB, 540x294
>mfw all skeletal army soon
>>
>>337564182
From what i recall from a video, thats just the generic vampire unit
i recall seeing that white hair before so id assume shes a random lord/hero unit that you can recruit
not something like manfred
>>
do skellies really have no skelly archers?
>>
>>337564973
p sure that vampire counts thing is that they dont have any real ranged units outside of magic
>>
>>337565064
Quite. We USED to have archers and artillery but other armies pissed and moaned because they are fucking cry babies, so instead we get scream units and monsterous infantry/war machines
>>
>>337564973
Egyptian Skellies have archers,bigger archers and fuckhueg archers.
And catapaults that shoot flaming skellies
>>
>>337560818
>I have could never understand why the fuck would you want anything other than english in game.
Some people are just plebs anon.
>>
>>337559007

I've pre-ordered, but have to wait for the weekend to play it.

I'll be away on launch-day :(
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.