[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was some good vidya to play after surgury /v/ros?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /v/ - Video Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: Pinholesurgury.jpg (706 KB, 951x1181) Image search: [Google]
Pinholesurgury.jpg
706 KB, 951x1181
Was some good vidya to play after surgury /v/ros?
>>
It looks like you got fucking stabbed
>>
>>337556752
That was about 13hours ago, key hole surgury not stabbed.
>>
>>337556705
Surgeon Simulator
>>
>>337556705
Theme Hospital
>>
dark souls
>>
>>337556705
Going by that fucked up hand you'd probably be better off with something simple like NES games
Go play some Castlevania III, you can choose jp version if you want.
>>
what surgery did you have and why
>>
Simple answer. The game where you take a bunch of morphine and watch the Patriot over and over again because you keep falling asleep but the title screen keeps blaring on a loop
>>
>>337556905
At 1am some old dude on my ward spend ten mins talking about whilst trying to get up to go to the toilet when he started shitting in his bed and then getting up shit running down his leg landing on the floor all the way to the toilet, i left the ward straight away got my own private room
>>
>>337557405
Then i had this tube removed from my dick and i had to piss three times did that between 2 to 3am then jus walked the halls and chilled in my own room till i got discharged for removel of a kidney at 8.30am walked 1.5miles well slowly to my house and have eaten strawberries scones and vanilla coke. Dont know wether to play a vidya or watch a 4kfilm or crash out as i havent slept since maybe 4 or 5yesterday .
>>
DDR
Just Dance
>>
>>337556705
Emulate the 3ds or Wii and play trauma center its actually rely fun, plus them waifus bro
>>
>>337559662
Ds sorry
>>
>>337556705
Honest answer? nothing. You should be knocked out from the pain meds/exhaustion anyway. And if you haven't slept for a day you're being extra stupid, and judging from your long rambling incoherent post you're definitely not doing well.

But 4chan, so kys
>>
>>337559721
That is my current last 27hours or whatever no joke went in 7am yesterday had surgury around 10 ithink woke up 1ish then was awake from 4pm yesterday to right now im going to pretty much crash anytime soon i my abs feel fucked
>>
File: 1457737495440.jpg (112 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1457737495440.jpg
112 KB, 720x540
>>337557405
>>337557779
>>337559978
Take a nap, you macaroon
>>
This really nice dude in the bed next to me who had brain cancer had his wife giving him a shave,then toe nail trim, fresh clothes was just a perfect woman the way she treated him, he was a lucky guy.
>>
Anon here who just had open bilateral hernia surgery. As soon as I had the surgery I was so high on sedatives and anaesthesia that i thought the surgery was a cakewalk.

The next day I was bedbound for 1 a week in horrific pain.

Get your 3DS or vita charged up
>>
>>337561028
Its already uncomfortable and painfull as fuck but I can deal with it
>>
>>337561437
No joke I cant but somehow i can lelle dude my secret its w e e d
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.